This is Definitely Not Love...Right? ~Chapter 20

Chapter 20 guys :)

the pics of Jake..and well yea

the video link is take a bow by Rihanna

ENJOOOOOY!!!

don't forget to vote, comment, like etc :)

~Jake~

I walked to my locker and turned the dial for the combination. I couldn’t shake the feeling that something very bad was about to happen. And the worst part was I couldn’t stop it. Because I didn’t know what it was.

I heard my phone beep in my pocket. I pulled it out and saw it was a text from Skye. He told me to meet him at his locker in ten minutes. I closed my locker and started to get a move on. Why should I wait for something that I could do now?

I surprised him by grabbing him around his waist and turning him to face me. His smile was bright and cheerful. It made me smile to too. I leaned down and kissed him lightly on the lips.

“I love you.” I whispered.

“I know.” I tried to fight my disappointment and it seemed to work. Ever since I told him I love him, I haven’t heard him say it back. Not once.

“Do you want to come over tomorrow?” I asked.

“Tomorrow?” he bit his bottom lip. “I have to help Sam with some things for school.”

Wow. His first lie to me. I stared into his eyes. I couldn’t tell him that I knew he was lying. He’d think that I didn’t trust him.

“Can’t you do that on Saturday?” I tried to make him change his mind. “What could be better than spending Friday night with your boyfriend?”

“I can’t Jake. I told you I have plans.” He shoved his books into his locker and walked past me.

What the hell was his problem? I was just trying to spend time with him and he blew me off.

I made a sudden decision to skip the rest of the day and go some place else. Anywhere was better than staying in here for three more hours.

It turns out, spending the rest of your day skipping class was just as boring as staying in that stupid hell hole. Maybe even more. I chilled at Paul’s house for a few hours since he was at home over his heartbreak. I warned him that Tiffany didn’t care. The only person she cared about was in fact herself.

Now here I was sitting in my dark bedroom avoiding my mom and ignoring all my calls. I knew it wasn’t like me to sulk like this. But I was sure that anyone would feel the same way if they thought they were about to lose the best thing that ever happened to them.

I love Skye and there’s no doubt about that. But I don’t even know how he feels about me. It could be that I pressured him into being in a relationship with me. Obviously that’s not what I wanted. 

Five hours later and I was still sitting on the same spot as before. I couldn’t sleep at all. I got up off my bed and slowly made my way to the bathroom. I showered and got dressed. Within thirty minutes, I was in my car almost at school.

When I arrived at school, I parked my car and walked through the doors. I put my hands in my pocket and took a deep breath. Even though this was probably going to be the worst day in my life, I was going to live through it. Because frankly, that was all I could do.

I managed to avoid Skye for a while before he cornered me in the bathroom. I almost shrieked when e appeared in front of me.

“Skye, strange seeing you here.” I hoped that was a good enough distraction.