A Typically Vulcan Response

Hello there avid readers :) Here we are again. Thank you to all for reviewing and following/favouriting you ROCK YOU'RE THE REAL MVPS.

Also, somebody told me that the song, 'Trying Not To Love You' by Nickleback fit this story, so have a listen :) x

Here we go, here we go, here we gooo... Hope that you all enjoy, and as always, if you liked it, please favourite and review (your reviews mean the world to me) x

RE-EDITED TO REMOVE THE SPELLING AND GRAMMAR MISTAKES

SPOCK POV

Spock awoke with an unexplainable feeling of anxiety in his gut. He glanced over at his clock and noted the time, 5:00, just like always. He yawned and rubbed his jaw, getting out of bed and groggily walking to the shower, his mind whirring with all the things he had planned for the day. A total of five classes to teach, mostly first years. At least it was Friday.

He stepped into the shower, and turned it on, revelling as the warm water woke him up properly, running in rivulets over his broad shoulders and down his back. He stayed in for slightly longer than his usual five minutes, before stepping out and towel-drying his hair, wrapping the towel around his waist and walking out into the kitchen.

"Lights on, twenty percent." He mumbled, as the lighting in the room switched on, dimly illuminating both the kitchen and its attached living area. Spock pulled out a bowl from a cupboard and filled it with cereal, sitting down on a stool by the kitchen table, unable to shake off the growing sense that something wasn't quite right. He dug his spoon into his dry cereal, when he was interrupted by a small, muffled groan.

He froze and his eyes darted to his couch, where an indiscernible lump was moving around. He swore to himself silently.

Of course, he had let Alex stay over.

How could he have forgotten?

Well, he couldn't have allowed her to walk home unsupervised in good conscience, could he?

He told himself that her safety was the only reason that he had asked her to sleep over, but he knew deep down that he was lying. There was a small part of him that had wanted something else entirely, and no matter how small it was, it had certainly reared its ugly head last night. He flushed green as he recalled the way that he had lost control of his emotions around her. The feeling of her hand on his had been the trigger, and months of tension had exploded out of him in a fury of teeth and tongues and bodies. He had wanted to feel the touch of her smooth skin under his sensitive fingers, and the need had been so great that he hadn't cared about the consequences. He was ashamed with himself. To even think such carnal thoughts, let alone act on them, was shameful to a Vulcan.

He had taken far too long to fall asleep last night. Every time he closed his eyes, he was plagued with visions that weredefinitely not in the realms of a professional student-teacher relationship.

As his eyes focused to the light, he felt that familiar blush creep up his cheeks as he took in her sleeping form. She was spread-eagled on her back, her wild hair encircling her face and her arms flopping gracelessly off the couch. What he was focusing on, however, was the fact that the blanket he had lent her had been kicked off during the night. Her pale legs almost glowed in the dim light, and Spock felt his mouth go dry as his eyes wandered over the tops of her thighs. She was wearing plain black underwear, nothing special, but Spock couldn't stop himself from swallowing heavily at the sight. The blue shirt, his shirt, had rode up to her navel, giving him a full view of her stomach, the soft curves of her waist and hips. He stood up and turned away, his hands on his hips breathing heavily.

He shouldn't be doing this. Not this morning. Not after what had happened last night.

"Whatttimesit?"