Pour One Out for the Sinners

AHHA YOU GUYS DIDN'T THINK I WAS GONNA LEAVE YOU WITH BLUE BALLS AFTER THAT LAST CHAPTER DID YOU?

HERE COMETH THE SIN!

(OK so basically I know that some people don't like to read smut, so this chapter is what really happened 'last night', and if you don't want to read it, feel free to skip it and turn up to the next chapter instead.)

Now jump on the NSFW boat, brought to you by:

Me: Sin Captain of the Seven Seas

Ruth: My trusty and reliable Sin First Mate.

Alright I'll stop blabbering, on with the story. Disclaimer... this... this is basically just porn... and ive actually never written anything like this before so please tell me your thoughts xx This chapter begins roughly where the last chapter left off (i.e. just as Alex told Spock that she was 'good with messy' ;)

******************************

"T'hy'la."

His voice was raw, full of a powerful emotion I couldn't discern, and as he pressed his body into mine, I could feel how affected he was by me. His hands were everywhere, running over my breasts and my stomach, tangled in my hair. His mouth latched to my neck, sucking and biting, and I recalled the memory of him marking me, the last time. His voice, strong and clear, invaded my mind once more. There was only one thing he was thinking.

'Mine.'

I keened, bucking my hips up to meet him, and I felt him smile. He splayed his long fingers across the smooth skin of my hips, so close to the friction that was building in my core it was almost unbearable.

'Patience.'

"Fucking hell, Spock." I gasped, as his fingers travelled lower, inching closer to the fire between my thighs, "Will you bloody hurry up?"

He chuckled at that, the vibration from his chest sending my heart thumping into an erratic rhythm. He gave the bite on my neck one final lick, before moving his mouth downwards to my collarbone. I was breathing hard, my chest rising and falling in gasps as his lips went lower, grazing the top of my bare breast. I threaded my fingers through his hair, pulling tightly, and he groaned at the sensation.

"You're so beautiful." He muttered, so low I could barely hear it, as his lips continued to descend, past my navel and into unexplored territory, "I can't tell you how long I've wanted to do this. Even on that first day, when you came in late-"

I snorted at the memory, but my laughter was quickly replaced by a choked gasp as his mouth reached the inside of my thigh, leaving small bite marks on the pale flesh.

"I wanted to take you," he continued in between bites, "Teach you a lesson."

Fuck. I hadn't prepared myself for dirty talk, hadn't even thought him capable of it. I was slightly embarrassed by how wet it made me feel. My hips bucked again, and he held them down with strong fingers, not letting me budge an inch. The burning between my thighs was almost painful now, and I reached my hand behind my head to grab the headboard, steadying myself.

"Would you just fucking do it already?"

I had tried to make my voice sound annoyed, but the breathy break at the end of my sentence threw that plan out of the window. He exhaled a snort of laughter, the warmth of his breath in between my thighs making me groan unabashedly. He muttered something that sounded a lot like, 'humans...', and before I could respond, his mouth was on me, and my vision exploded in stars. The rough pad of his tongue languidly circled the small bundle of nerves at the apex of my things, and the noise that came out of my mouth was far from civilised.