Vulcan Kisses and Swollen Faces

Alrighty hoo I'm back. I hope you all enjoy this Chapter. 

(And also, I'm currently writing and regularly updating a Winter Soldier/ OC fanfiction called Honesty, so if anybody wants to check that out, or already has, good on ya. Ten points to you.)

T'yonga only agreed to give me a lift into College if I relayed every single detail about Saturday to her.

And I mean every single one.

"I didn't know Vulcans had so many biting kinks..." she muttered as she manoeuvred her small car through the gridlocked morning streets, "I guess it makes sense, though. The possessive element to it."

I flushed red and covered my face with my hands. Evidently, I wasn't going to get away with sleeping with a member of the faculty as easily as I had thought. T'yonga had, thankfully, got over her betrayal by Jim Kirk relatively easily. She was still pissed off with him, and rightly so, but she wasn't letting it impact her life. I had to hand it to her, she was handling the whole situation very well.

"I'm pretty sure he started speaking in Vulcan half way through, 'Yong..." I admitted to her, and she practically crashed the car as she whipped her head around to look at me in surprise, an expression of pure delight on her face.

"That's fucking gold."

I rolled my eyes, "Keep your eyes on the road T'yonga. You better not get us both killed because you can't keep your filthy mind in check."

She chuckled and regained control of the car, sliding neatly into a small parking space in the College car park, parking expertly.

"That's really hot, though," She killed the engine and looked at me, "What did he say?"

"Do I look like I can speak Vulcan?" I asked incredulously, a smile on my lips, "It was complete garbage to me, I have no idea."

She laughed at that, and slid out of the car, gesturing for me to follow suit. She locked it with a quick click of her keys and we set off to the maths building, our first lesson of the day, together. I had made the executive decision to wear a polo neck, the thick blue fabric covering the fair few bruises that littered my neck. The last thing that I needed was for Leonard McCoy to see those again. I still felt guilty for what I had said to him in my fit of rage and was planning on trying to make it up to him during Dissection today.

T'yonga noticed my off-mood.

"Thinking about Bones?"

I raised an eyebrow at her. Of course, I had told her everything that had happened between the two of us, and she was worried for me. She knew how close the doctor and I had been.

"Yeah." I admitted, the steady thump thump of my shoulder bag hitting my thighs as I walked the only interruption in our conversation, "I feel guilty, ya know?"

"Don't," T'yonga almost scolded, "He had no right poking his nose into your business the way that he did."

I rolled my eyes again, turning a corner and walking towards the large double doors of the maths building. T'yonga followed suit. Today she had opted for a new pair of heels, bright red to match her short dress, and her coppery curls had been piled up on the top of her head carelessly. She had gone all out today, dressing to impress. I couldn't help but think that her plan was to show Jim Kirk what he was missing.

"What if he's right."

The sentence came out of my mouth before I could stop it, and T'yonga looked at me with something akin to confusion in her brown eyes.

"What do you mean?"

"What if he's right about Spock. What if it was just a possessive thing, and he doesn't really do love?"