Disillusionment and Code Breaking

Alrighty-hoo. Thak you all for tuning in again (and thank you for the lack of stones thrown at me for the ending of the last chapter)

To warn you, the M rating comes into play a bit in this Chapter, so be warned. And I hope you enjoy bc writing M scenes is like my least favourite thingto do and i probably crapped it up. :)

Also, Nyota comes in in this chapter, along with Gailia, who was her roommate, which can only mean one thing... WE ARE OFFICIALLY IN FIRST MOVIE TERRITORY

WOO HOO

HERE WE FUKIN GO (FYI, this chapter is set roughly a week after the last one.) (Also thank you to the reveiwer who said she wanted to deck spock. i feel that. every single time i write him. hes going down.)

********************

UHURA POV

Nyota Uhura was not happy.

Not only did she have a Xenolinguistics Klingon Oral test in three weeks which she had not even begun to study for, but her flat was now cramped full of two Orions, one overly cocky pilot and one English girl, who in her three hours there had already managed to drink six cups of tea. The four were crouched on the floor around a small laptop, each jostling against each other to get a better look at the screen. Gailia, Nyota's Orion roommate, had invited 'Jim Kirk' and his friends over to their shared flat, without her permission, and by the way that they were whispering and giggling to each other like overexcited schoolgirls, she guessed that they were doing something forbidden.

"He's a smart son of a bitch, I'll give him that," the British girl, Alexandra, muttered to herself, bent over a pad of A4 paper, scribbling furiously, "It's all encrypted. That's why you couldn't get to it, 'Yong."

T'Yonga, an Orion with a striking resemblance to Gailia, apart from a slightly thinner body and slightly longer shocking red hair, rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"Are you telling me that all I did wrong was forget to decrypt it? You have to be kidding me..." She slung her hand over her face dramatically, "That's the easiest bit..."

"The EASIEST BIT?!" The brunette had yelled back, as T'yonga's face crept into a sly smile, "I've been working on this bloody encryption for hours and I've only just figured the base code. Don't tell me that you could have integrated a whole polynomial equation by yourself!"

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding," Laughed T'yonga, sticking her hands up in the air in surrender, "I know it's the trickest bit of the lot, Alex, you're doing a great job so far."

Nyota sighed loudly from her seat on her bed, flicking through her lecture notes, trying to make anything go into her head. She loved languages, a gift that she supposed came from her mother, but damn, Klingon could be difficult at times.

Alexandra looked up at her, blue eyes concerned.

"We're not disrupting you, are we?" She asked, her accent clear and precise, "We could move somewhere else if you wanted us to..."

Nyota smiled and shook her head. She was just being dramatic, and if she was honest with herself, she liked the company. She was so overloaded with work that she found it difficult to get out nowadays.

"Don't worry about it, Alexandra," she smiled, placing her notes down on the bed and hopping off it, walking over to where the four students were sprawled out on the floor, taking a peek at the computer screen. It was all numbers and letters, green code that meant absolutely nothing to her, "Although I can't say that I understand what you're doing..."

The girl smirked up at her, and gave her a beaming smile, "Alex, please." She said, shifting up on the white carpet to give Uhura space to sit down, "Only my mother calls me Alexandra, and only when I'm in trouble."