Glitter Force

A/N

Please be aware that this doesn't strictly follow canon. I made this for fun - and sorry if there are any errors- feel free to point them out to me. Just please, read it all, as there may be a reason mentioned later on. I'm using the English version- so the English names will be used as well. Some things may be different to other versions so

Oh! In case you didn't already know;

Y/N : Your Name

YF/N : Your Full Name

F/N : Favorite name

E/C : Eye Color

H/C : Hair Color

F/C : Favorite Color

D/H : Dominant Hand

Oh yeah, and if your color has already been used (I.e Pink, Red/Orange, yellow, green, blue) replace it with like, 'bright blue' or 'lime green' etc. 

Also, this won't be a really romantic X Reader so don't get yo hopes up :\

Oh and here, this is what your Glitter Force outfit would look like: (Replace the blank parts with F/C) (unless it's the boots)(Sorry I forgot the bands) (Pretend they're there) (Also if it's squashed then sorry it's not meant to be) (sorry for all these brackets) (I'll stop now)

------

Your POV

You were bored. And whenever you were bored, you flew around in your room until you could come up with something to do.

You opened the small, pink pact. You always wondered why there were more than one colors. I mean, there was only one of you. Of course, your dress was a rainbow, but you knew from your 'Glitter Charm' that the F/C circle was yours.

"Insert Glitter Charm." Came a robotic voice. You pulled a F/C ribbon charm out of your pocket, with a small complementary color crystal in the top right. You pushed the gem in with your thumb.

"Glitter Girl Transformation!" You yelled. A small make-up puff appeared, with a pale F/C shade to it.

"Apply shades of power." Came the robotic voice. You threw the puff in the air with your D/H and as it fell down, you high-fived it. White glitter showered over you.

"Glitter Bands!" You cheered, as small, white shimmering bands appeared, tipped with a pastel rainbow.

Next, white ankle boots appeared, the top tipped with another pale rainbow. The inside was fluffy.
"Glitter Boots!" You cheered.

You hummed to yourself as you flicked your head back, letting it grow down to your ankles, and then plaiting itself into a long, F/C braid, with a Scorpion-like end.