Suddenly, School

"Why is it that whenever I try to hang out with you guys, one of those bad guys ends up ruining it?" You complained as you walked to school with Emily.
I'd just like to remind you that the whole good/bad idea is based purely on perspective.
i swear you've actually called yourself a bad guy at some point.

She laughed, "Don't worry so much, Y/n! Attacks happen, sometimes, everyday!" You still looked unsure so she put a hand on your shoulder, "Someday we'll be able to hang out without an attack."

I don't believe I have.
yeah, we've had this conversation before. I ended up being right.
Actually, it's quite amusing that I don't recall.
no, no. I called you evil, and you did your whole 'not necessarily' thing, then I said how you attack teenage girls and force innocents into a depressive state.
And?
then you said it was a fair point.

You shrugged, "I guess. And it's not like we didn't hang out yesterday, it'd just be nice to not get all sad for once."

Yes, but a fair point doesn't mean you were right. It just means your argument was logical for that statement.
so I was right..
No, just that I agreed with the logic, but not how you phrased it, twisting the logic to fit your ideals.
i have no idea what that means, but i think you just don't like being wrong.
Actually, I think you'll find that I'm just always right.

"Y/n? Are you alright? You seem a little spaced out.." Emily looked at you with concern as you kept walking.

you can be really annoying sometimes, you know?
I suppose I could agree with that.

"I'm... good." You smiled at her and she nodded, but still looked a little wary.

speaking of, where did you disappear to yesterday?
How are either of those related?

To make up for the fact that you kept talking to Rascal in-between conversations with her, you had a lively discussion over various things at school, which still continued when the others joined. Of course, you still talked to him as well. More people meant bigger gaps of not talking.

okay so maybe they weren't, but I'm still curious
Why so?
I guess I'm just very curious.
I believe you stole that answer from me, remember? It was only two days ago- so I would hope so.
stop changing the subject- I'm not stupid
Are you sure about that?
just tell me, clown man
Please refrain from calling me that, glitter girl.
fine, so anyway, tell me.
Well if you really must know, I was in the shadow realm.
the place you showed me?
The very same.
cool. Wait.. when did you leave? I thought I heard you say something during the whole.. attack.
I did stay long enough to witness your interesting..wake.
yeah, didn't feel very interesting.
I've never witnessed a...normal person to do that before.
I'm gonna guess you don't normally check anyway.
Oh really? Do many others, then?
well.. no. But that doesn't mean that they don't..
Sure.
it's not like I'm just not affected by it, like the Glitter Force!
That's something, at least. Maybe I need to get those idiots some stronger ink.
Ink?
Oh, you've never seen it. It isn't of any real importance.
alright then.

When the others and yourself arrived, it was only a few minutes until the bell went, so you went into the classroom, still talking about various things.

When you arrived, you all gathered around Chloe's desk to continue talking. It was fun really, having friends to hang out with. In a way, you were glad that you'd seen the Glitter Force that day. It had given you five new friends.

When the bell went, everyone went back to their normal seats, and you took your regular seat at the back of the class and waited for the teacher to arrive.
What a good student.
oh shut up, this is what we always do
I'm just saying you're a bit of a goody two-shoes.
you shut up.
Is school boring? Or do you enjoy sitting and listening all the time?
it's fun talking to friends. Other than that, it's pretty boring.
Maybe I could arrange an attack to happen. Then I get negative energy, and you get to miss a bit of school!
I'd...still end up at school for the same amount of time.
Well then you get some excitement in your life!
rascal, no.
You don't actually use my name a lot, how interesting for you to use it now.
now isn't the time, I'm trying to listen
Goody two-shoes
i said listen, not learn.
So what? Goody two-shoes
i need to listen, or at least look like it, so i don't get a detention, so leave me alone
But what if I left and then didn't know what your secret was?
well too bad for you. now fuck off
Someone's in a bad mood, so I suppose I shall depart.
thanks.

The rest of the day continued uneventfully, and it seemed more boring after Rascal had left. A part of you hoped he would be back, things just seemed more fun with him around. You grinned at that. It was only yesterday when you were wishing him out of your head, and now you were wishing him back.

Meanwhile, Rascal was busy elsewhere. He had made his way back to the Shadow realm to converse with the others.

He off-handedly mentioned your name once or twice, in the plan he was explaining. Unfortunately, since you had been stuck in school all day, you couldn't hear a word being said all the way in the shadow realm. But if only you had...

----
oops sorry ive been gone for like two months????yikes

Edit: forgot to change the title from ra ra rasputin