In Your Head

Your breath caught in your throat and you paused for a moment, your heart racing, each beat painfully loud in your chest. The others were muttering something, but you couldn't hear what. You didn't care. All you cared about was running away from whatever that was. But you couldn't. It was in your head, all of it and that was one thing you couldn't run from.

I'm only kidding, that was totally you.

One or two of the others turned a little to look at you. Your breathing slowed for a second as you relaxed. It was totally you. Just a joke, right?
You let out a little cry as you realized that those thoughts weren't yours either. All of them turned towards you.

"Y/n, is something wrong?" Chloe asked, concerned.

Your eyes began to water a little as you nodded and let out a groan of frustration.

Nothing's wrong. You just have a roomate! I won't be paying the rent, though.

"Get out! Shut up and get out!" You yelled and hit the ground with your fist. A few people turned to stare.

"What's wrong? Y/n, talk to us!" Emily said, touching your arm for a second.
Yes, talk to us Y/n. Hm, that's a nice name. I'd give you mine, but I'm sure you already know.

"He won't stop talking to me. I want him to get out and leave me alone!" You said finally, smacking the ground again.

That's it. Get angry. If you show me your secret I'll leave you alone. How does that sound, glitter girl?

"No! Just leave me alone! Stop calling me that!" You ignored the fact that you looked quite strange to the other members.

"Y/n, we need you to talk to us and tell us the actual problem." April said calmly.

"Rascal. He keeps talking to me. He was calling me glitter girl a- again..." You said and tried to keep yourself calm.

"Talking to you? He's in your head?!" Emily gasped.

"That can't be good, especially considering it's Rascal we're talking about." April said.
I am personally offended. I don't see what I have done to offend her.
get out of my head.

"I don't understand." Kelsey shook her head, "How is he even doing this?"

But your head is so much fun. Not like I could get in any of their heads, anyway. I'm not that bad, am I?

Candy shrugged, "We don't know everything that Rascal can do. This could be one of his abilities."

Hello? You're in my head and you won't leave me alone. You've been bothering me in my dreams too. Leave me alone.

Well that if this isn't the perfect housewarming, I don't know what is.

Can you hear everything I think? Or only the thoughts I direct at you.

I can hear everything. I'm everywhere, glitter girl. I'm in your dreams, I'm in your head, I'm like oxygen. Everywhere.

"Y/n, is he talking to you?" Chloe asked. The six were staring at you. You blinked for a second, playing the question back to yourself.

"He won't leave me alone." You sighed, "How do we get him to leave me alone?"

Well, that's not very nice, and here I thought I was the perfect company.

maybe he can't hear all my thoughts. You thought to yourself. Maybe you just have to think them quietly.

"Candy? Would Pop know anything about this?" Lily asked.