Chapter 9

Its already Chapter 9??

I hope you like it!

Enjoy :) 

---------------------------------------

Victoria's P.O.V.

The four of us had just walked by him to go sit at our usual spot. I sit beside Michael and Cal and Ash sit across, like last time.

Michael leaned in and whispered, "I can tell he was crying. The picture Luke has is a picture of you two. I don't know what the paper is though."

It hurts that I've made him cry like this, but I don't know what else I'm supposed to do right now.

The waitress comes and takes our orders and I tell her I don't want anything.

"Why don't you want anything?" Ashton asks.

I shake my head, "I don't feel too well."

Michael rubs my back and gives me a weak smile. He really does comfort me, when Luke can't.

"So, when do you guys have another show?" I question, trying to change to topic of me, Luke and Tyler which seems to be all we've discussed today.

"No clue." Ashton smiles.

I chuckle, "Great." 

"Can I go talk to Luke?" Calum asks. 

"Just leave him alone for now, he doesn't need to be bothered right now." Ashton replies. 

"But I feel bad..." Calum whines.

Michael rolls his eyes, "Shut up."

I look up at Luke to see him intensely staring over at me and Michael and our eyes meet. He looks down, picks up the picture and his paper before standing up and leaving.

My eyes begin to water, but I refuse to cry. Today has been a lot, and it's difficult for me to deal with. But I don't want to cry. I just want this to be over with. 

"Vic, are you okay?" Calum asks.

I look up and hastily wipe the tears that were welling up in my eyes. Nodding, I signal to them that I'm fine. 

"No you aren't." Michael says. "I'm taking her home, can you two find your own way home?"

They nod and Michael gets up, holding his hand out to help me up. We walk out of the diner to his car, and I wait for him to unlock it before we both get in. 

"Wanna talk?" He asks.

I shake my head and he sighs before starting the car and driving me home.

We get back to my house and I invite him in, it's nice to have somebody around when feeling like this. Though I'm so tired from all that's gone on today, I curled up in bed almost right after getting inside.

He crouches down beside my bed, "Aren't your parents gone for the weekend?"

I nod.

"I don't want you here alone, I'm going to sleep on the couch. Wake me if you need anything." He says.

I nod again and slowly fall asleep.

-

I wake up the morning and yesterday's memories come flooding back.

Tyler going to hit me, running back to Luke, my make out with Luke, our fight, me crying most of the day, Michael telling me almost everything, the events at the diner and Michael taking me home.

How did so much happen in one day?

I get up and make myself look half presentable even though it's just Michael is here.

I head downstairs and Michael is still sleeping on the couch.

His phone was beeping on the coffee table and being nosy I went over and checked his phone. I know that's wrong and I'd never do it at any other time. But I need to know what Luke's saying. I need to know what's going on.

Luke, of course, was the one texting him. 

'Michael please don't ignore me she's already doing that you can't too.'

'Luke, she has a reason to ignore you, she was hurting and you didn't help. Simple.'

'Please can you help? I can't live not talking to her. She means so much to me'

'I know but it's her choice. Give her time. She'll come around.'

And the one he just sent, hours later.

'I need her, Michael. I can't not speak to her. You know I love her.'

I quietly placed his phone back on the table and stand up, trying to not wake him up. 

"What are you doing?" Michael asks. His eyes are still closed and he hasn't moved. 

"Nothing..." I say slowly. Trying my best to not sound suspicious, even though I know I've been caught.  

"I know you were looking through my phone." He tells me.

"Your eyes are still closed how would you know?" I respond, not wanting to admit it. 

He opens his eyes, looks at me and laughs. "Did you look through my phone?"

I sigh, "Fine, yes I did."

"What did you read?" He questions.

"Nothing important." I reply and walk to the kitchen to get breakfast.

"Can you make me something please.." Michael whines from the couch.

"No get off your lazy ass." I say, quietly chuckling.

He joins me in the kitchen and finds something to eat.

"I think I want to talk to Luke today." I tell him and he looks up at me in shock.

He smiles, "I guess if you're ready to... Go ahead." 

I give him a small smile, "Yeah, I will."

"Good for you. You two really need to talk without screaming at each other or interrupting each other or making out in the middle of it. Just keep all of that in mind." Michael says, laughing at the end. 

I playfully roll my eyes, "Thanks."

"I'm just saying. It would just be great if you guys could at least be friends again. I'm pretty sure Luke will win custody over us in the band, since, you know, he's also in the band." 

I chuckle, "I don't want to lose Luke. We'll figure this out. I just don't know if it'll be as friends or something else. We'll see." 

"I'm just saying, Luke will win the battle if anything goes wrong. But don't worry. I'll still hang out with you secretly." 

"Great, thanks." I laugh, shaking my head at him. "I don't think we have to worry about that, because everything will be fine." 

---------------------------------------------------------

Have you been liking the story? I need your input if you like itttt :)

Vote and Comment!