Chapter 38

Victoria's P.O.V

I get up on this Friday morning for another shitty day at school. Great.

The good thing is that the guys are supposed to be back tomorrow.

The month is finally up.

I get ready for the day and head downstairs.

"Victoria, don't forget your father and I leave tonight." My mother calls.

"Yea, yea. I know." I reply.

They're only going away for the weekend to visit my brother, I don't understand what the big deal is. It has been a while since they've seen him. I was originally going to go with them, but since Luke is coming back tomorrow, I decided to stay home. 

Grabbing my stuff, I make sure I have everything and start walking towards the school.

I meet Jessica in our first class together and smile at her as I take my seat.

"What you up to this weekend?" Jess asks.

"The guys should be coming home." I smile.

That is what's getting me through the day.

My boys will be coming home this weekend.

And I'm so damn excited.

-

My mum places the last bag in the car and both my parents come over to me to say goodbye.

They go over rules and how they'll miss me. I zoned out for about half of it.

"Okay, bye." I say for what feels like the thousandth time.

"Be careful!" my dad shouts at me from the car.

"I know, I know! I won't burn the house down! Have fun, bye!" I smile as they drive off.

I go inside and close the door, locking it behind me. 

I'm home myself for the weekend. But it's alright because the guys should be coming back soon.

It's getting pretty late, I should be going to sleep soon, but my phone rings.

Luke.

"Hey Luke." I answer with a smile.

"Hey, Vic, what's up." Luke's voice rings through the speaker.

"Not much right now, I'm home alone all weekend. I guess I'm just waiting for you guys to come back.. Which is when exactly?" I say.

"Well we were supposed to be back tomorrow but-" he starts but I cut him off.

"Somebody's at the door hold on." I tell him.

I walk over and open the door and my jaw drops.

"But we're actually home today." He says standing right in front of me.

He comes inside and immediately presses his lips to mine making my stomach flip.

I've missed him.

He puts his hands on my hips backing me up against the wall.

My phone drops from my hand and I wrap my arms around his neck.

He pulls back and says "I missed you so much," before slamming his lips back onto mine.

His hands rub along the side of my body and I tangle my fingers in his hair. He pulls away, kissing along my jaw, the down my neck, then to my collarbone.

I bite my lip, as Luke kisses up my neck again to my ear.

"I fucking love you." He whispers before kissing back down my neck.

"Luke..." 

He smirks against my neck.

Luke presses his lips back to my lips. He grabs my thighs wrapping my legs around his waist.

He carries me upstairs to my room, pulling away from our kiss, laughing. 

Laying me down on my bed, he climbs on top of me, kissing me again.

He plays with the hem of my shirt and pulls away from our kiss.

"Are we really doing this?" He heavily breathes.

I nod and he smiles pulling my shirt over my head.

He kisses me again before fiddling with the waistband of my pants.

Pulling away from our kiss, he pulls his shirt off.

He places a kiss on my lips, then down my neck.

"Are, you sure, you're, ready, for this?" He asks between kisses down my stomach.

I bite my lip, eagerly nodding, wanting him to continue.

Needless to say, we had an amazing night.

-

I wake up with Luke's arm draped over my waist. I remember last nights events and smile. looking over at Luke who's still asleep.

I kiss his forehead before getting up, grabbing clothes and going to shower.

Stepping into the shower, thinking about last night.

I can't believe that happened.

I finish in the shower and get dressed. I go back to my room to Luke finishing getting dressed.

I go to the mirror fixing my hair and my outfit and Luke comes up behind me wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Good morning beautiful." He whispers.

"Morning Luke." I smile.

"Thank you for last night." He says quietly, smirking against my neck.

I blush and he lightly kisses my cheek.

"The guys want to see you today." He tells me.

"I want to see them also, I've missed them too." I reply.

"Not as much as you missed me I hope." He laughs.

"Of course not as much as I missed you." I say, turning around lightly pressing my lips to his.

"Why don't you call them and invite them over?" I say.

"Alright I'll text them." He smiles pulling his phone from his pocket.

"Oh, I think I'll call Jess and invite her too." I tell him.

"I'll finally get to meet the Jessica you talked us about." He replies.

I grab my phone texting Jess

'Jess wanna come over? the guys are here'

Within seconds she had responded.

'Yea sure I'll see you later.'

I look over at Luke who's staring at me.

"What?" I question.

"You're perfect." He smiles.

I go over to him and pull him into a hug.

There was a knock on the door and we went downstairs.

Time to see the others.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hii :)

I hope you liked it..

OK I CAME BACK TO EDIT THIS HONESTLY I WOULD'VE HAD SMUT ADDED IN BUT YOU GUYS GET SO ANGRY THAT THERES NONE ITS SO FUNNY SO IM NOT GOING TO LMAO

CAME BACK SINCE IM DOING REWRITES AND YALL BEING ANGRY AS HELL IS STILL SO FUCKING FUNNY LMFAO IM SORRY