Chapter 19

Victoria's P.O.V.

It's Thursday morning and the guys should be done early this afternoon. I decided I would clean around the house, I've got nothing better to do since I'm not going to school today. At least school's done. I'm home alone since James was called back to campus for some reason.

I plug my phone in and play music through the speakers. Though I did get cleaning done, I was on my phone quite a bit through my cleaning. 

Once I'm finished cleaning, and sat on the sofa. The guys should be back any minute, they weren't going to be too long at the studio today since they're just doing some finishing touches on the song. 

There was a knock on the door so I got up, unlocked the door and it was Luke. He comes inside and I close and lock the door again.

I go back and sit on the sofa cross-legged and face Luke who does the same.

"It's finished." He smiled. "We've finished recording out first single!"

"Congrats! I'm so happy for you guys." I smile back and hug him.

I pull back and he stares at me.

"What?" I ask.

"I love you." He tells me.

I just grab his face and slowly kiss him. He pulls me onto his lap and I wrap my legs around his waist.

Luke put his hands on my hips and my hands were in his hair. He started leaning backwards and I was laying on top of him.

There was a knock at the door, and I groan.

"That door better be locked." Luke said.

I reply with a nod and kiss him again. His hands came to the sides of my face. His thumb traces circles on my cheek as he deepens the kiss.

There was another knock at the door and we both ignored it.

Pulling away from him, I trail kisses down his jaw, before moving to his neck. 

"V-Vic.." He stutters.

There was another bang on the door, "You guys better not be doing what I think you're doing!"

I giggle, quickly kissing his lips before getting up to go answer the door. 

"Hey.." He whines, sitting up and pouting. 

Luke follows me, and I open the door as Luke arrives right beside me. 

"Are you fucking kidding me." He groans.

Michael smirks, "Look at you two. You think we don't know what's going on here?" 

I laugh as he enters the house, heading over to the sofa. 

"You shouldn't be laughing you were part of this too." He says.

Calum and Ashton follow right behind Michael, joining him. 

"Come in, I guess." I mutter as the four of them now get comfortable. 

"We decided that the single will be released next week." Ashton says.

"How excited have your fans been about all of this?" I ask. 

"They seem quite excited." Calum replies, "I just hope they like it." 

"Wait, where did Luke go?" Ashton questions.

I look around, noticing Luke had just run upstairs. 

"Probably the scene of their little crime." Michael jokes.

"Actually you're all sitting where the 'crime' happened." I laughed.

"Are you kidding.." Calum groaned.

Luke came back and joined us.

"So back to our other discussion, I have the CD of the single in the car. Wanna listen?" Michael asked.

"Hmm.. I don't know, I do but I kinda want to wait until its released." I say.

"Come on Vicky. You know you want to." Calum encourages.

"Fine, fine." I give in.

"I'll be back." Michael say getting up to go get the CD.

Luke sits on the floor and pulls me onto his lap and wraps his arms lightly around my waist.

Michael came in and put the CD on.

They're honestly amazing. I'm so happy this is happening for them. I couldn't be more proud of them for everything they've done so far. This is only the beginning for them, I can't wait to see what the future has in store for them. 

"Was it that bad?" Michael asks.

I shake my head, doing my best to make sure the tears pooling in my eyes don't slip out, "No it's amazing. This is just surreal. I'm so proud of you."

"Aw Vicky you're so cute." Ashton said and got up an hugged me.

Luke looked at us and seemed uncomfortable.

"Don't worry I won't steal her Luke." Ashton chuckled.

I smile, standing up to go hug Michael and Calum as well. When I get to Luke, I press a quick kiss to his lips before hugging him as well. 

"I'm really excited for you guys. Really excited." I smile as I finally pull away from Luke. 

"Vic calm down." Calum laughed.

"I'm sorry, it's exciting." I smile.

"We know, and you've said it a million times." Ashton giggled.

"I'm sorry! I can be unhappy if you'd like?" I laugh, shaking my head at him. 

"No, I think we prefer you being excited for us." Michael chuckles. 

"Exactly. Let me be happy for you guys." 

I'm just so proud of them, I didn't know what else to do. This is what they've been working for and I couldn't be happier that it's finally happening. This is all they've ever wanted.  

-------------------------------------------------------

I hope you liked ittt :)

Vote and Comment?