Chapter 10

Chapter 10!

I hope you enjoy it!

Thanks for reading <3

-------------------------------------------------------

Victoria's P.O.V.

"I need advice, what do I do?" I ask Michael. "I don't know what to say or anything." 

"Well definitely nothing physical. We don't need a repeat of what happened last time." He laughs.

"You won't let that go will you." I say as I blush. I really hate that they had to see that, they'll never let it go. 

They'll probably tease Luke and I about what they saw for a long time. 

He just shakes his head. "Just go and say what you what you want to tell him. I can't tell you what to say when it's what you feel."

I nod, "Thanks Michael. And I never thought you'd be the one here giving me boy advice."

"Hey, I'm just trying to be a good friend by helping two of my closest friends." He defends. 

I chuckle, "Whatever."

"Want me to drive you, and I can wait in the driveway just in case?" He asks. "Just so we can drive to Calum's after if things don't work out." 

"That would be nice." I smile.

We finish up and get ready to go.

"Should I text him that I'm going to come over to talk to him? Or should I just show up?" 

"Text, probably. He might die if you just show up at his front door." Michael chuckles.

I sigh, sending Luke a quick text that I'm going to head over. Almost immediately he replies that that's fine. 

We're driving, though it's just down the street, so that we can make a quick getaway if needed. I really have no idea how this conversation is going to go. 

Michael parks the car and gives me an approving nod as I get out of the car. I go ring the doorbell and Luke swings the door open.

"Hey, Vic. Uh, come in." Luke stammers, nervously scratching at the back of his neck. 

I just push past him into the house and up to his room. Luke follows closely behind.

"Luke, we need to talk." I tell him.

"What is there to say? You hate me. I made a stupid mistake and I'm sorry. You can go back to your boyfriend now." He replied.

Well, I wasn't expecting that. I came here to talk yet he doesn't even let me. It's like he wants to start a fight with me. I just take a deep breath, trying to hold it together. 

"For starters I don't have a boyfriend." I tell him.

His head snaps up and his eyes meet mine. He tries not to smile, "You and Tyler.."

"Over." I reply.

He comes over to me and hugs me. Even after just a day I missed him so much. Luke and I rarely ever spend time apart, and having that, fight, I guess, was terrible.

"I still love you, Vic. No matter what happened." He whispers.

"You're my best friend, Luke. But I can't deny I didn't feel anything when we kissed. I just- I can't say anything yet. This is a lot. It's a lot more than I can handle right now." I tell him.

"I understand." 

There's always been something inside of me that wondered if Luke and I could ever be more than friends. But I've just ignored it because he's my best friend. I had Tyler, and I had feelings for him. But that's over now. I would love to see if things could work with Luke and I. That kiss we shared really brought out some of the feelings I have done my best to push away. 

Luke has always been there, and these past few days have been weird in so many different ways.  I want to try this, but I'm still very hesitant. 

He stares into my eyes for a few moments before he looks down at my lips and looks back into my eyes

"C-can I kiss you?" He asks and bites his lip.

I slowly nod.

He wraps his arms tighter around my waist and he gently places his lips on mine.

This is different from the last time we kissed. I felt so happy that I couldn't help but smile through the kiss. 

He pulls back and smiles. "I've loved you for so long, this doesn't seem real. You're amazing, Vic."

My stomach flips and I smile again, "Luke, as much as I want to see what's happening here, you have to slow down. I really don't know what's going on in my head right now." 

"We- we just kissed?" He questions. 

"I just wanted to make sure the feeling I got the first time wasn't just because of everything that was happening in that moment. I'm sorry, I should've thought this through and clarified what's happening here." I tell him, letting out a sigh.

He sighs, "I'm sorry. I understand. Whatever your comfortable with. I don't think this will be easy, but... anything for you." 

This went a lot better than I planned. I was worried something would go wrong. We're not fighting, which is great. Who knows how the next little while will go, but we're trying. We're friends, as of right now. I want to explore my feelings for Luke, but I don't want to commit to anything serious yet in case this doesn't work out. No matter what I always want to be friends with Luke, I don't want to ruin our friendship. 

It seems like we're on the same page and that this will be fine, but who knows. I just want to spend time with him and see what happens. 

---------------------------------------

I hope you liked it :)

Thank you for reading!!