Chapter 42

Victoria's P.O.V.

Luke stood there looking back and forth between Ashton and I.

"Where were you? I thought you were sick. And why were you with Ashton?" Luke asks me angrily.

"Luke, let me explain." I quickly say.

"I'm gonna go.." Ashton tells us quietly.

Luke completely ignores him.

Before he walks out I stop him.

"Thank you for taking me today." I say.

"It's not a problem." He cautiously replies, before looking over my shoulder at how unhappy Luke is. Ashton looks down and heads out.

"Vic." Luke says raising his voice.

"Luke you need to calm down." I calmly respond.

"Calm down?  You lied, Vic!" He practically shouts.

"Luke stop! Can I explain please?" I beg.

"Whatever, fine." He replies.

"Alright... Basically today I didn't go to school because," I take a deep breath, "because Ashton and I went to go find Michael."

I sigh when he doesn't reply, knowing he's just getting angrier. 

He tries to calm down, "You went.. with Ashton.. to find, Michael?"

"Yea.. I did." I reply. "Is there a problem?"

"Why would you not go to school and spend the day with Ashton?! Why would you go find Michael? And why..why would you lie to me?!" He basically yells.

"I lied because I knew you would act like this! There isn't a problem of me being with the other guys!" I shout.

He doesn't respond.

"Yea.. That's what I thought." I say.

"Vicky, I just don't like you with the other guys, alone. I just don't okay?" He replies.

"Why? I don't get it. Why does it matter?" I ask.

Again he doesn't respond.

Luke can be so frustrating sometimes. I know we've had our issues in the past, but I wish he would at least communicate with me.

"Luke, I swear-" I start but he cuts me off.

"I don't want to lose you okay?! I'm afraid of losing you to one of them." He says looking down.

"Luke... I know what happened with Michael has had you upset, but I need you to trust me. I need you to trust your own best friends."

"It was my own best friend that did it last time, what's stopping it from happening again?"

"Me, Luke. I will never let it happen again. I love you, okay?"

"I love you. I love you so much." He whispers.

I look up at him and he looks as if he's about to cry.

I lightly press my lips to his.

"I love you." I mumble while resting my head on his shoulder.

He keeps his arms tightly wrapped around my waist.

"I love you." He replies.

Why is he so like, insecure about himself? He's always thinking I'll leave him for somebody else. Or is it because he doesn't trust me? Either way something needs to be done here.

He pulled back and he went over to the sofa. He sits on and puts his legs across the whole thing.

"Wow thanks Luke." I giggle.

He laughs, "Come here.

He pulls me to lay with him and I smile. He puts am arm around behind me and he drapes his other arm across my waist.

I lightly giggle and he smiles pressing a kiss to my temple.

We sit there together in silence for a while until Luke speaks up asking a random question.

"Do you remember the first day we met?" Luke asks smiling.

I also smile, "Yea, of course. We were eight. I was new to the school."

"And it was the first day and we both were sent to the office." Luke laughs.

"So we had spent the rest of the day together." I add.

"Then at the end of the day we wouldn't leave we stayed together in the schoolyard ignoring our mums calling for us." Luke continues to laugh.

"When we finally had to go we made a promise. A pinky promise." I smile.

"That we would be friends forever." He says sticking out his pinky like the day we made our promise in the school yard.

I stick out my pinky and hook it with his, looking up at him smiling.

He smiles back, pressing his lips to mine.

"Forever." He mumbles.

My eyes flutter open and I smile at him.

"Forever." I whisper in response.

I lay my head on his chest, closing my eyes and I sigh.

He chuckles, "You tired?"

"Yea, it's been a long day." I reply with a yawn.

He rubs my back, "Go to sleep baby."

I sigh as I close my eyes and Luke kisses the top of my head.

~~

Luke's P.O.V.

Vic quickly falls asleep quickly and I can't stop smiling at her sleeping in my arms.

I play with her hair as she peacefully sleeps.

After a while I start to feel tired.

I should head home but I don't want to get up and wake Vicky.

I think it should be okay if I stay here. Even if we do have school tomorrow.

I lay there thinking about what we just recently discussed.

I gently take her hand in mine and press a kiss to her forehead then whisper, "Forever."

---------------------------------------------

Awh hello

I hope it was alrighttt 

Again I'm sorry for barely updating lately I'm drowning in school work I really am sorry

Vote and Comment?