Chapter 29

Hiii 

Chapter 29!

Hope you liiiikee.

Enjoy!!

------------------------------------------------------

Victoria's P.O.V.

I wake up to Luke and Calum in my room.

"Is it a usual thing now to wait in my room until I wake up or?" I laugh.

I look at them and they look pretty bad with all the cuts and bruises.

"Yes it is now get dressed or whatever and come downstairs when you're done." Calum says leaving my room.

Luke comes up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist and rests his chin on my shoulder.

"Morning lovely." He says.

"Good morning Luke." I smile.

He turns me around and lightly kisses me.

"Now go so I can get ready." I smile.

After I finish getting ready, I head downstairs to meet the guys. Luke comes over to me, wrapping his arms around my waist. 

"Oh, and just so you know, we're going out tonight." He tells me. 

I follow him out and grab him before he walks downstairs.

"Woah what do you mean we're going out?" I ask.

"We still haven't gone out just the two of us, so tonight we are." He states.

"And are you going to tell me what we're doing?" I question.

"Nope." He smiled.

I roll my eyes and the two of us join the rest of the guys. Luke sits with the guys out on the sofas and I notice my mum in the kitchen so I go see her.

"Remember to be back on time tonight." She says.

"For what?" I ask.

"You forgot didn't you? Your aunt and uncle and cousins are coming for dinner?" She reminds me.

I totally forgot. But, now I have plans with Luke. We still haven't gone out just us two. Though he just told me, I'm already excited to go. 

"I told Luke I would go out with him tonight.." I tell her.

"Well you told me a week ago you would be here so you will be here. Right?" She replied.

"Mum..." I whine, pouting at her.

"Just, have Luke come." She says.

I groan, "Fine..."

That's better than nothing, I guess?

I go and join the guys and sigh as Luke pulls me on his lap.

"I need to talk to you later." I whisper to Luke.

He nods and intertwines our fingers.

"Actually, if we aren't leaving yet, come upstairs with me. We'll talk now." 

He gives me a questioning look, but nods before following me anyways. 

"What's up?" He asks, the two of us now in my room. 

"I don't want to cancel last minute, so I'll tell you now. I can't come tonight. I have family coming over. But, my mum said you can come. I think you should come." 

"Oh." He says, looking down at the ground. 

"Yeah, I know. I'm so sorry, Luke. But I'd love for you to come. I don't want to not see you tonight." I tell him. 

"Yeah, of course. I'd love to." He tells me, quickly kissing my lips. 

"Okay, great." I smile.  

The two of us head back downstairs together and as I sit he looks down at me, "Wait, I forgot something." 

"What?" I question.

"Hold on. I'll be right back." He says quietly and runs up the stairs. 

I give him a confused look, not sure what to say, but I just ignore it. I mean, Luke can be weird sometimes. 

"What were you two doing." Ashton laughs. 

"I swear you guys are so immature." I reply. "If you really need to know we were just talking." 

"Yea, talking." Calum laughs along with Ashton.

Luke comes back downstairs with a pen or something in his hand, puts it down and comes and sits next to me. 

"What were you doing?" I ask.

"Nothing, don't worry." He says kissing me on the cheek. 

"I've got to head home, who needs a drive home?" Michael says. They went to go get his car earlier this morning, so he'd have it back. 

Calum and Ashton both get up, going with him. 

"Thanks Mrs.Hunter." They all say before leaving. 

"No problem." She says then rolls her eyes. Probably because they still don't call her by her first name. 

"I think I'm going to go too. I'll get ready and be back later." Luke smiles. 

He quickly kisses me. "Bye babe." He says and waves. 

I wave and close the door. 

I look over at my mum smirking. 

I roll my eyes and go up to my room. 

I check my phone which I haven't done today. I have a text from Tyler. I don't really want to open it, but I do. 

'Hey bitch! People are still asking about the slutty stuff you did. Just thought I would let you know, a few people wished death on you. Have a nice night whore' 

Sighing, I run a hand through my hair as I head up to my room. When I get upstairs, there's a note on my bed, picking it up, I begin reading. 

'Hey <3
I know you're having a hard time with what's happening with Tyler. This is just a reminder that I love you, so much. We're always here for you baby. This will get better, it'll be over soon. Again, I love you. 
-Luke xx'

 I grab my phone again and call Luke with a smile now across my face. 

"Hello!" He cheers.

"Thank you."

"For what? Are you okay?" He questions. 

"I think so." I reply.

"You sound upset." 

"Tyler sent another message, but it's okay." 

"Will you tell me what happened?" He asks.

"He just insulted me a few times, and said some other stuff... I'm okay." 

"Don't listen to him. You're perfect. You don't deserve any of that." He whispers. 

"Thanks, babe. I'm going to nap before I have to help my mom. I'll see you later, okay?" 

---------------------------------------------------------

 Hello I hope you liked the chapter :)

Vote and Comment?