Chapter 34

Hi hello :) 

Here is chapter 34!

Enjoy

--------------------------------------

Victoria's P.O.V.

It's been a little bit over a week since the EP was released and the guys leave tomorrow for a month. We're all hanging out today, as it is our last day together.

They're all coming here for a bit I'm not sure what we're going to do today.

I just finished getting ready and eating lunch when there's was a knock on the door. Heading downstairs, I swing the door open to see Luke standing there. 

He grabbed my waist and pulled me close, smashing his lips on mine. I giggle into the kiss and pull back.

"Luke, what was that for?" I giggle.

"I'm not going to see you for another month and this is all we have left together without the guys." He smiles.

"I'm gonna miss you." I say hugging him.

"I'm going to miss you too." He softly says.

Most people wouldn't understand why it's so hard on me that he's leaving, for only a month. Luke and I have seen each other almost every single day for years now. I can't remember what life was like without Luke. Anytime either of us would even leave on a vacation it was hard on us. 

I look up to him and he smiles down at me pressing his lips to mine again.

"Oh I have something for you." He says reaching into his pocket.

He hands me the small box with a smile.

I open it and there's a charm inside, for my bracelet.

It's a heart with 'L+V' in cursive.

"Do you like it?" He asks.

He seems worried I won't like it.

"Luke it's perfect. Thank you." I smile lightly kissing him.

"I wasn't sure if you would like it." He tells me.

I smile, "Well I do. Can you help put it on the bracelet please?" 

He smiles takes the charm and I hold my arm. He struggles a bit, making me laugh. 

Luke pulls me into a hug, kissing the top of my head. We go and sit on the sofa cuddling and watching television until there's a knock at the door.

I go and answer the door an Ash, Calum and Michael walk in.

We all sat and discussed what we should do today. We decided we would go mini golfing. 

I'm not sure if I should trust them with this, I feel like a lot can go wrong there with these guys. 

 We all pile into Ashton's car and head off.

When we got there and there actually weren't many people. We go get our putters and we each pick a ball and head to the first course.

"We aren't keeping score, you guys will get too competitive." I tell them.

They all groan.

Throughout our game there were many 'sword' fights with their putters. I don't know why they found that so entertaining but they do.

At one point Calum hit Michael accidentally with his putter and Michael swore at him when there were little kids around, earning us disapproving stares from the kids parents.

Everybody was accusing everybody of cheating through basically the whole game also.

You can't take these guys out in public.

We finished our partly competitive game and we all piled back into Ashton's car.

I sat in the car playing with my charm bracelet, looking at the new charm I was just given.

"What are you smiling at?" Calum asked from beside me.

Before I could say anything he grabbed my hand looking at my charm bracelet.

"Oh you got a new one I see." He says, a smirk on his face.

I pull my hand away, not wanting him to see it anymore, after seeing his reaction.

"What's your problem with it? I think it's nice." I tell him.

"It's cute. I didn't think Luke would get something like that though." He smirks.

I just shove him playfully and he laughs.

Luke just pulls me close and I lean my head on his shoulder.

We get back to my house and we all sat on the sofas.

"Well that was interesting." I say.

"I definitely won." Calum says.

"How do you figure you won, you sucked!" Ashton laughs.

"Okay, okay I wasn't the greatest." Calum replies.

"Well how are we spending our last night before you leave?" I ask.

"I think we should watch a movie." Calum says.

After five minutes of them fighting over what movie they finally picked one and everybody sat quietly.

Luke held me close and places a kiss at the top of my head.

"I'm going miss you." He whispers.

"I'm gonna miss you so much." I reply.

He takes his hand and intertwines his fingers with mine, rubbing circles onto my hand with his thumb.

After the movie they all needed to head home. 

Ashton comes over to me, "I'll miss you." 

I pull him into a hug, "I'm going to miss you, Ash." 

He pulls back and smiles.

"Calum!" I exclaim throwing my arm around him.

"Vicky!" He replies tightly hugging me.

"I'll see you in a month." He says quietly.

"I guess so." I reply.

I go over to Michael.

He sighs as he pulls me into a hug, "I will miss you so much."

"I'm going to miss you too, Michael." I quietly reply.

He squeezes me tightly before pulling back.

The three of them leave and it's just me and Luke.

"I'm going to miss you so, so much." I say hugging him.

"But we'll see each other in a month alright? It won't be long." He sighs, "I'm going to miss you baby."

We stay there in our hug for a while until he pulls away.

"I have to go, see you in a month Vic." He weakly smiles.

"Bye Luke." I say as I wave to him.

Now, back to school in three days, and not having anybody with me. This should be fun...

-----------------------------------------------

hope you liked ittt. 

Vote and Comment?