Chapter 43

Heeellloooo

I hope it's okay :)

------------------------------------------------------

Victoria's P.O.V.

I wake up with Luke's arms wrapped around my waist.

"Victoria. Luke. Get up." My mother said.

I open my eyes to see my mother hovered over Luke and I.

"I'll work on him." I tell her while pointing at a still sleeping Luke.

She nods and walks off to get herself ready.

"Luke.." I whine.

"Hmm." He groans.

"Get up." I demand.

"No." He replies.

"Can you at least let go of me I want to get ready so we aren't late." I say.

"No I want you to stay with me. Don't go baby." He says.

"As much as I want to I need to get ready. Please Luke." I say.

He finally opens his eyes and pouts his bottom lip out.

"Give me a kiss and I'll let you go." He tells me.

I smile, lightly placing my lips on his.

"Can I go now?" I ask.

"One more." He softly says.

I press my lips to his once more, smiling into the kiss.

He lets go of me as we pull apart.

"I'll be back to walk with you okay?" Luke says getting up.

I nod and rush upstairs to get ready as he heads home to get ready.

I quickly change and do my hair and makeup.

Once I finish getting ready I grab my bag and I head downstairs, Luke already at the door.

I smile at him and he smiles back putting his hand out for me to grab. I intertwine his fingers with mine and we make our way towards the school.

I notice Luke staring at me so I look up at him.

"What?" I question.

"Nothing." He smiles.

"Why were you staring at me." I ask.

"Because you're beautiful." He replies smiling.

I blush and look down.

"You're so cute when you blush." He says.

"Stop it." I whine.

He smiles and I happily sigh, "I love you."

"I love you, Vic."

We finally get to school and when we walk inside.

When we walk through the halls as we get close to our lockers I see Jess and Calum who seems to be flirting.

She's leaned up against the locker while she's playing with her hair and Calum has his one hand on the locker beside her head with his books in his other hand down by his side.

"Luke, what's up with them?" I ask. "They look like they belong in a teen movie. One where Calum breaks her heart."

"I don't know but they were together all day yesterday too." Luke replies.

"If he hurts her, I'm gonna kill him."

We get to our lockers and and grab our books.

The bell rings and I close my locker waiting for Luke.

I look over and Jess and Calum. He gives her a hug and heads off to his first class. She smiles and waves to him as he walks off.

She comes over to me still smiling.

"I miss one day and you and Calum seem to have gotten quite close." I say.

"Yea." She says, "I guess so." 

Luke, Jess and I walk to class and get in our seats.

-

It's after school and Jess is coming to my house. I plan on asking her about Calum.

As soon as we get to my room I ask her, "So spill. Everything. You and Calum? What's going on."

"Well.." She says. "I don't know if should I tell you? I-"

"What happened?" I ask.

"Alright let me start from the beginning. The day I met them right we played truth or dare it was just a few nights ago but Cal, Ash and I left? Well after we left Calum and I hung out and we ended up going to dinner together." She explains.

"Awh you guys." I gush.

"Oh there's more... But please promise me you won't hate me." She begs.

"I couldn't hate you." I smile.

"Okay.. Well after dinner we went back to Calums house and there was a note from his parents that nobody would be home until the next morning. Then after a bit, one thing lead to another we kinda um, hooked up." She tells me.

Oh my god.

My eyes widen, "What do you mean by hooking up.. Did you-"

She sighs, "We were just hanging out and talking at first I swear but...I mean he ended up kissing me again. And it quickly got heated. Like quickly. And then we kinda ended up in his room and we.."

"You didn't." I gasp.

"But we did.." She replies quietly.

"Oh my god." I say, jaw hanging open.

"Do you hate me? Are you mad? I'm sorry." She quickly speaks. "I know, I was drinking, but I wanted to. I got so comfortable so quickly with him, that it ended up happening. I mean, can you blame me?" 

"No, no. I'm just...shocked." I tell her.

"But I guess that's why we're acting all coupley. We don't purposely mean to. We both said we don't want a relationship right now." She tells me.

"I'm confused." I reply.

She sighs, "So am I."

"But-" I start until she cuts me off.

"Can we please not discuss this?" She begs. "I feel so weird telling you all of this." 

"Alright, alright." I say.

She starts her homework but I sit there thinking.

The way she's acting she seems to like him and the way he's acting he definitely seems to like her.

I start to do my work then there's a knock at the door.

I go downstairs to answer and Jess follows behind me.

I open the door and there stands Michael.

"I promised you." He smiled.

I pull him into a hug.

"Thank you for coming back." I quietly say.

I smile as we pull apart.

He's home.

-----------------------------------------

Hellooooo :)

So I just wanted to say that when you guys vote and comment I appriciate it so much. I really can't thannk you enough, So that's why I'm updating today, I'm not supposed to be using any of my electronics but I feel like I owe you guys so I don't mind getting in troube :)

Ya so there was an update for you guys ilysm <3

So I'm getting quite annoyed of people accusing me of stealing from TFIOS because when I wrote this I didn't even know the book existed. A few people have gotten mad about it and I'm sorry I really didn't mean to.