Chapter 27

Hope you've liked it so farrr

Enjoy!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Victoria's P.O.V.

Arriving at Calum's was a bit awkward at first, but after a little bit, everybody became more comfortable. 

When I see Michael sitting by himself on the sofa, I go talk to him when the rest of the guys are having a conversation.

"I am so sorry. Sorry for making your life so fucking difficult." He says, staring straight ahead of him, refusing to look at me. 

"You don't need to apologize for anything." I reply, leaning my head on his shoulder.

He weakly smiles and I smile back.

"Come on, let's go join them. So we can all go out." I tell him.

We both join the guys and we figure out where we should go and we all decided we would go to the movies.

Calum said he was going to call Nicole to come with us. I feel a bit uncomfortable but he likes her, so I can't stop him.

We were all sat on the sofas as Calum got up to get the door.

She smiled and looked over at us.

"Calum uh, why do you still hang out with her?" She said quietly, but clearly not quiet enough.

"She's my friend why wouldn't I?" He replies.

"Because she's a slut... You know what she did." She tells him.

Ouch. She was a close friend before and completely turned on me over a rumour. 

Luke wraps his arm around me tightly and  pulls me closer.

"She is definitely not, you know it was all a rumour." Calum defends me.

"Calum..." She says gesturing for him to talk to her outside.

The door closes and Luke tightly hugs me.

"Don't listen to her." He whispers.

I pull back, "It's alright."

Ashton and Michael gave me sad looks and I just shrug.

There's nothing I can do about it. I don't know how I could change her mind. These people are all going to believe whatever they want, no matter what I say. I have to learn to ignore it. 

Calum comes back inside, without Nicole. 

"Where's Nicole?" Ashton asks.

"She left. Which's fine with me." He says.

We all look around at each other, not knowing what to say.

Calum looks around, "So should we get going or..."

We all get up and head to Michael's car, Ashton makes sure that he sits in between me and Luke this time. 

Luke and I just lean across Ashton, quickly kissing each other, making Ashton groan.

"This was a horrible idea." Ashton complains.

I nudge Ashton and he rolls his eyes at me, making me quietly giggle.

When we got there and we all quickly got out of the car.

Luke grabs my hand as we walk and I smile up at him.

We walked inside and got our tickets for the movie.

I turn my head and I see Tyler and some of his friends.

"Luke?" I ask getting his attention.

"Hmm?" He mumbles looking down at me.

I point over to where they're standing and he turns back to me.

"Hey, just ignore them. They don't matter." Luke tells me, and I nod. Though I agree, it still makes me nervous to see them. 

We decide to go get seats, just so that we're away from everybody.

There isn't anybody in here yet, so I already know exactly what Luke is thinking. 

As soon as we sit down he turns to me and puts his hand on the side of my face and kisses me, making it obvious where this is going. 

Make out.

It doesn't get very far, because the guys walk in.

"Guys, my god, do you ever stop!" Ashton yells from the entrance.

I pull away from Luke and laugh as the guys make their way over towards us.

"Well at least you're back to your old ways." Calum says, smirking.

Calum sat next to Luke, Michael was next to Calum and beside Michael was Ashton.

"We kinda ran into Tyler by the way..." Michael warns us.

I groan, leaning up against Luke.

"What happened?" Luke asks.

"He was wondering where you guys were, we told them you guys weren't here, he said a few unnecessary things, but that's it." Calum says.

Luke grabs my hand rubbing circles with his thumb.

"They're leaving though, hopefully, we won't see them again." Calum adds.

Luke looks at me, "I'm not going to let him bother you, okay? I love you, and he doesn't matter."

When the lights go out, everybody goes silent and Luke wraps his arm around me, making a small smile appear on my face.

After it's finished we all walked outside and it was late. We were all ready to just get home. 

"Well, well, well. Look who we have here."

That could only be one person.

Tyler.

--------------------------------------------

 Helllooooo 

Thank you all for commenting and voting, it means a lot :) Especially when you say you love the story and stuff. 

So ya, hope you liked the chapterr