9:17 AM

BEFORE YOU BEGIN READING!

                 Hi, lovely. Thank you for taking the time to read Anger Management. This is a dialogue story I wrote over four years ago, and it's pretty cringe to me. I'm going to start editing the dialogue now, but I think over time, I'm going to add some more to the story because now that some time has gone by, I realized that this book can be written much better honestly. I'm going to definitely stick to the dialogue for a large portion of this short story, so if you don't really like dialogue stories then I don't think this is the Wattpad book for you! There is also a sequel, called Teaching Stupidity... that needs even more work. And clarification. But since it's the new year, I feel like slowly editing Anger Management until I make it through the entire book. Enjoy reading!

                 And for any first-time readers returning, hi again! I won't make the original plot too different. Just fill in some loopholes and make it more put-together, if that makes sense. You guys are so sweet, enjoying this story. If you ever come to read it again after I actually edit it, just let me know in the comments. This message was written on January 3rd, 2021. Anger Management was completed in 2016. 

ANGER MANAGEMENT: a dialogue story. 

Chance | Farah | Side Characters.

"Good morning. This is Target, how can I help you?"

"Why do I have the sudden urge to kill my family?"

"... Woah...well...shit. Ma'am, I think you dialed the wrong number."

"No. I dialed correctly. Are you any help?"

"...No sé qué decir a esta chica loca."

"What?"

"Well, won't you look at that? Spanish was a real bitch to learn, but it just comes out whenever it wants to."

"Aren't you suppose to stop me?!"

"I don't know, honestly. We don't have these kinds of rules in our work guide books or agendas. Are you doing this for attention?"

"You make it sound like I'm a terrorist."

"... You probably are. Or worse, you're Donald Trump."

"Donald Trump...? What? Can I get actual help, here?"

"We are no Dr. Phil, man. I just work at Target. Why call us?"

"Okay.... that was pretty harsh. But do you really choose to work over having your summer? Parties? Friends? Fun?"

"Yup. And school over parties. I don't need 'fun'. I need money, and Target pays their employees pretty well. "

"... Wow, bro. I understand, but you sound pretty young. You need to live your life while it still lasts, you know?"

"Says you, murderer. But if you are going to kill your family... that's going to be really nasty. I can lead you to the cleaning section. Meaning you're bringing your ass to Target."

"I could go to the corner store. Or Walmart."

"You call Target. So you're sticking with Target... And the corner store and Walmart sucks complete ass. I need sales, bud. Remember that I'm on the job."

"I have a feeling you're sarcastic."

"Although that doesn't relate in any way, yes. I'm as blind as a bat, could possibly rock bifocals, wear braces and read for days. Sarcasm is my only defense at this point."

"Wow. I don't know what I was expecting when I called today, but it definitely wasn't this. This is who Target chooses to hire these days? Not old men and women?"

"Having old men and women as your only team of employees sounds wrong in so many ways. And what's wrong with having me as a worker? I'm listening to your desperate ass, and promoting the company by telling you to stick to Target even with your questionable motives. I call this a job well done. No old man or woman can do something like this. Heck, if someone answered the call you'll probably be reported right now." 

"So you won't report me?"

"That takes a lot of my energy, and I'm just here for the paycheck. So no, you're a lucky one today. But if you're not going to buy anything, I need to end the call now. So... anything you actually need help with?"

"I was serious, but I guess it doesn't relate to Target. So no. Thank you though...for taking my mind off of...harming my family, I guess? That sounds so fucked, but in my mind, it's justified. I hate my family."

"Have that conversation with a licensed therapist, please. And have a great day, crazy lady. Thanks for calling Target!"