2:22 AM

WARNING: A LOT TO READ HERE.

"..."

"You haven't called me in seven days. What the actual fuck, Bobby."

"...huh?"

"...You're not Bobby."

"Who's Bobby?"

"Chance. Chance is Bobby."

"Chance? What do you want with brother, Creep?"

"CREEP? WATCH YOUR MOUTH BOY."

"You don't scare me, lady."

"YOU - I'LL KILL YOUR WHOLE FAMILY."

"SHUT UP OLD LADY. OR IM TELLING MY BROTHER."

"OLD LADY?! I'LL EAT YOU LITTLE BOY. EVER HEARD OF HANSEL AND GRETEL? I WAS THE WITCH, BITCH. YOU'RE NEXT ON MY LIST."

"Bitch isn't a nice word. When I said it before, Mommy almost killed me."

"BITCH. BITCH. BITCH. HA. WHERE'S YOUR MOMMA NOW - Oh,fuck."

"..."

"I'm so sorry, little boy. Don't tell Chance I -"

"CHANCE!!!!! THIS OLD LADY IS TALKING ABOUT MOMMMY!!!"

"...damn you."

"..."

"..."

"Farah?"

"Oh...no, sonny boy! This is grandma!"

"...My grandma's dead Farah."

"Who's this Farah sonny boy? And, I came back to life...Actually, I never even passed away. I missed my honey buns so much! I'm sure this Farah is pretty cool, don't you think so honey?"

"...Really Farah?"

"Sonny boy! This is grandma...Frank."

"Grandma Frank? ...You're kidding Farah."

"...Fine. I'm sorry. Your brother is mean. He made me say it! I didn't mean to! I swear on my mothers grave!"

"Don't swear on graves if the person isn't dead."

"...My mom is dead."

"..."

"Since you told me about your life, I'll tell you about mine."

"..."

"My mom and dad were high school sweethearts. I always thought those were fake but their not and my they loved each other and were the light in one another's worlds. They had a me a few months after they finished college and I never got to know a lot about my mom because she died when she gave birth to Gabby. My sister. Gabby wasn't effected at all by her death but I still remembered some things before her death and it...hurt. My dad was the biggest wreck though. He's a tough man but when she died, I never saw someone cry so much... but he was never someone to fault someone. But I was. And I used to hate Gabby. I even told her that she was the one that killed our mother. That made her cry and since I knew that was her weakness, I never stopped telling her that. My mother died when I was only three. For thirteen fucking years, all I could do was build up anger. It was until I punched my sister and threw stuff at my dad that I knew I had a problem. So...I began to injure myself and the anger left. So I continued. Until you came along."

"Farah -"

"They made fun at me in school because I didn't have a mom. My dad was in charge of doing my hair until I learned how to do it myself and you already know how bad that was for me. They laughed and laughed. It sucked. A lot. That just made me angrier making me fight kids at school. The worst I've done was walk up to a random kid and slam his head in a locker. He just looked too...happy. I was jealous. I was angry. I wanted what he was feeling. Soon enough, my dad met this girl. A pretty one too. She became my step mother after they got carried and she still stays under my dads roof.  But she's a complete bitch to us. I hate her. I'm sure she's only using my dad for his money but why would I have to be the one to tell him that? Break his heart he only just fixed? I'll be bitch of the year if I do something like that, Chance. So you, can't a like you're the only one going through so much shit. Because we both are going through hell."

"Farah -"

"I haven't told you this, but I pray for your mom."

"..."

"Even if I don't believe in God, I ask him to give your mom the strength that my mom didn't have to live."

"..."

"She's going to be fine, like I said she would."

"...I just came home from the hospital. She's...getting better."

"See? I told you. Everything will be fine."

"Farah, I -"

"No. Don't give me pity. I don't want that. At all. So don't you do it."

"But -"

"I'm hanging up now. Bye Bobby."