10:59 PM

"Farah, we're about to fucking close. Why are you calling so late?"

"How'd you know it was me?"

"Because you're stupid."

"Well, I have a 4.0 GPA, MAN. And I skipped a grade, so I'm going to be a senior after the summer instead of a junior. What about you?"

"4.7."

"...Jeez."

"Yeah, jeez. And along with your stupidity, no one ever calls at this time. At least, not with our store. You might be the first one ever to call at the most ridiculous time." 

"...You seriously have a 4.7 GPA? What the hell do you do?"

"I'm so cool, I get higher grades than you."

"..."

"I'm so cool, I got you speechless boo."

"..."

"I'm so cool, cause I got rhymes for days fool."

"... Please stop. Before you kill me with that nonsense."

"I got bars, bro! And also, APs are weighted more than regular courses. I also take some college classes sponsored by Hunter College since my high school has a partnership with them. The college credits really brought my GPA up, even though some colleges really don't give a damn about that kind of thing because some college credit just isn't good enough to transfer if you want to go to a prestigious university. Why am I even explaining this...?"

"I don't know, Chance. And quit it with the "bro". I'm a girl, and when you address me like that it feels like I'm your school best friend or some shit."

"School best friend? I have associates, not friends. Friends end up failing you someway somehow. I just think of them as something temporary. Once I graduate, I literally won't bother to be friends with any of them in college."

"... It's 11:02, you know."

"Yup."

"And you're still talking to me?"

"Yup."

"You must love me."

"No longer talking to you. Goodnight."

"HAH. Take a joke, Chance!"

"Goodnight, punk. Take care of yourself."