10:07 AM

"Good morning, Farah."

"We need to talk. Now."

"Spill the beans."

"You won't like...tell people my business right?"

"Wait...you trust me?"

"Not at all. But you...listen."

"I'm not ready to listen to depressing shit, Donald."

"Chance, I'm serious!"

"...So was I. But okay, spill your heart out."

"There's too much going on right now. I'm forced to live with a woman my sister and I don't even like, she argues with my father all the time and I'm sure I hear things breaking at night. Yesterday, my dad's hand was bandaged but the woman-my stepmother- had no injuries. I don't know what's going on because there's just so much. My sister even cries when she see's our dad wounded."

"...I'm not great with things like this but, just...breathe Farah."

"..."

"Is this why you get mad?"

"Most of the time."

"How does this lead to cutting?"

"...It was one time when I was fifteen, I got so mad that I punched my sister. I broke her nose. I didn't exactly mean to do it and I didn't want to make the same mistake so whenever I'm angry, I hurt myself so I don't put anyone else at risk."

"That's...deep. Really deep. God."

"I know."

"Farah, this isn't just false therapy. It's anger management. You get angry like the hulk and call me to help calm you down. I'M A GENIUS."

"Don't lie to yourself, Chance."

"Donald, shut the hell up. I need you to do something for me."

"I'm listening."

"What else could possibly bring down your anger?"

"Music. It clears my mind."

"Alright. Ditch the knifes and put in some earbuds. Listen to music for a change. Give it a chance."

"HA. CHANCE."

"... I'm fighting the urge to kill you."