Epilogue

It was three in the morning and yet, everyone circled Farah's living room while Farah stared down at her laptop. Being the girl she was, she lost the letter. Luckily, Harvard sent it again to her email. Charlie, half asleep, held onto his stuffed dinosaur as he laid on Gabby's shoulder. She glared at him from time to time but never shoved him off of her.

She dug her nails into the fuzzy carpet she was sitting on, her messy bun bouncing as she stared at her now, larger family. Sitting between Chance's legs, he rested his head on her shoulder, trying his best not to seem like an impatient child.

"...I'm going to click it," Farah announced as she hovered the mouse over the email. "and we're going to see if I got in or not."

Charlie let out a snore in reply.

Gabby rolled her eyes. "You said that an hour ago. But here we are, waiting on you to open a stupid -" a gasp left her lips when Farah tossed a pen at her face. "You could've thrown a pillow!"

She shrugged, smirking. "Too far from my reach."

Her sister huffed and crossed her arms, causing Charlie to pop an eye open. When he saw that nothing exciting was happening, still, he closed it again. Eventually, his lips began to move. "Gabby, stop moving."

She fought the urge to flick his forehead. "You should be lucky I'm letting you lay on me."

"It's okay to love me. Everyone loves me."

"The whole world minus one."

"Oh how you wound me, Gabbs." he said, wiping away a fake tear before petting his toy dinosaurs head.

"You disgust me." she sticked out her tounge but made no effort to push him off of her. Slowly, the corners of her lips perked upward once everyone was looking away from them.

"...Alright, people. I'm going to click-" she paused when Chance reached over to click the email himself.

He challenged her stare with a smile. "Let's be honest, Farah. You weren't going to click it."

He was right. She wasn't going to click it.

It took a moment for her to realize that the letter was opened, right before her eyes. She shrieked, her hands flying up to cover her eyes. Urging Bobby to read it, it seemed as if she was trying to best to hide within him. Like that was even possible.

Her step mother smiled at the sight of Farah wearing Chance's Harvard jersey. It was a little big on her, of course but she looked adorable in it. Her breathing didn't sound normal and she bit hard on her bottom lip, waiting for Chance to tell her that she didn't get in.

She flinched at Chance's yelling. Congratulations!

All hell broke loose.

Charlie scrambled off of Gabby and accidentally kicked her in the process. Screams of joy filled the room and before they all ran to tackle Farah, Chance wrapped his arms around her and kissed her. It was brief but still made her stomach knot as her family pulled her away and suffocated her with a huge hug.

If it wasn't for the fact that she was still drunk off of Chance's kiss and lost for words because she got accepted, she would throw punches at the people who were currently trying to kill her instead of floating on cloud 9.

Besides the fact that her mother was gone, she had some bad memories that will always follow her until the end, Chance's mother having a near death, hating her step mother for a few years, and almost losing Chance, her life was perfect.

She got accepted to her dream school and she'll be able to see Chance more. Melane wasn't as bad as she thought and she has actually grown to like her. She met an awesome little boy named Charlie that will probably become the next Albert Einstein and eventually, she will have a family with Chance.

She couldn't ask for more.

That's when her eyes began to water and before you could even blink, she was crying. She grabbed onto her family as promised that she will never let any of them go. Including Melane.

She smiled.

She couldn't wait to tell her daughter how Donald and Bobby met.

She also couldn't wait to meet that Rebecca girl and show her her favorite finger. She wouldn't tell Chance that though.

She decided that as soon as Target opens, she was going to run there and give Jessy the longest hug in the world, tell her everything that's happened since they've last talked, and then, tell everyone goodbye.

But this was not the end.

Even though she was a crying mess, she knew that she will never say goodbye to anyone in her family.

She wondered what would've happened if she never called Target, sounding like a complete lunatic and she wondered what would have happened if Chance never answered the phone.

When the hug was over, a new one started but with only Chance. He tried to wiped her tears but more came to replace them. When he realized that her eyes will be a water fountain for a while, he just held onto her tighter.

She was crazy.

But a good crazy.

F I N.

And that's it!! Anger Management is over!!!! Sorry for the wait of a lifetime. Not even sure if this is a good ending. You guys will say what you wanna say 😂
Thank you so much for the support on this story!
Before completion, AM has a total of 73,500 reads and 11.100 votes!!!
I love you all.
Thank you.
GET READY FOR BOOK TWO.
Byeee x
-Gyana