Chapter 1: The Beginning

Characters:

Hiro Hamada

Baymax

Tadashi Hamada

Celestine Serena Maeda

Mr. Yama

Aunt Cass Hamada

Plot:

//Author's Point of View//

It was a peaceful night at a place called San Fransokyo but it wasn't peaceful underground of San Fransokyo. People there are doing fighting but using their robots. It's called bot-fighting. Now, a pink girl with her pink robot is fighting with a fat man named Mr. Yama with his robot named Little Yama. Mr. Yama wins. Yama ask who else is going to ask. Everyone backed out but a 14-year-old boy step forward and takes the challenge. Yama and the other people laugh knowing that the boy will lose.

"Beat it kid. House rules, you've go pay to play." The woman who actually looks like a Fujita explained to the boy.

"Oh! Is this enough?" The boy asked.

"What's your name little boy?!" Yama asked.

"Hiro? Hiro Hamada!" Hiro introduced.

"Prepare your bot, ZERO!" Yama exclaimed putting his Little Yama on the ring and Hiro put his robot named Megabot on the ring. Hiro 'looses' but stand up again.

"Megabot, DESTROY!!" Hiro ordered.

The Megabot's face turn around and reveals the red angry face. The bot destroy Little Yama. Everyone's speechless.

"No more Little Yama..." Hiro gets the money from the woman.

"What?! This is IMPOSSIBLE!!!" Yama said unbelievably.

"Hey, I was surprise as you are. Can we go again?" Hiro's sentence was stopped when he looked at Yama.

"Yama?" Hiro asked nervously.

Yama get Hiro and go on the alley.

"NO ONE BEATS, YAMA!!!" Yama shouted as he pushed away Hiro.

"Teach him a lesson!" Yama orders to his partners.

"Hey guys! Let's talk about this!" Hiro pleaded. Just before the 'boys' of Yama could torture him, a boy on a scooter and a girl with a fast skateboard came to save Hiro.

"Hiro, get on!" The 21-year-old boy ordered Hiro.

"Tadashi! Serena!" Hiro said excitingly as he ride on his older brother's scooter while the girl who is Serena rolled her eyes.

"Ahh...Good timing!" While saying his sentence, Hiro was put a helmet by his brother and drive away from Yama. Hiro forget about his Megabot and Yama stole it but he was unlucky cause the robot followed Hiro.

"Are you okay?" Serena asked.

"Yeah!" Hiro replied.

"Are you hurt?" Tadashi asked.

"No!" Hiro replied again.

Tadashi is looking at his way but he punch Hiro a bit saying, "then what are you thinking, knucklehead?!". He saw a that there's no way and so he turn back and continue driving.

"You graduated high school when you were thirteen, and this what you're doing?!" He ask Hiro. The brothers and Serena saw Yama that they were going to attack them.