Chapter 18: 'Accidental' Kiss

Characters:

Hiro Hamada

Baymax

Tadashi Hamada/Sunfire

Celestine Serena Maeda

Go Go Tomago

Honey Lemon

Fred

Wasabi

Mr. Yama (mention)

The Fujitas (mention)

Plot:

"N-Nothing much. About The Fujitas and Mr. Yama." I lied.

//Hiro Hamada//

"N-Nothing much. About The Fujitas and Mr. Yama." Tadashi replied.

I think he's lying all the time. Every time we ask him what is he thinking or what happened to his head, he's just saying that he's thinking about his 'partners' and he have a slight headache. Maybe he can remember already, I mean, whenever his head aches, it's like a signal that he's remembering already!

"Are you sure?" I ask him more seriously. He looked at me on a confuse way.

//Tadashi Hamada//

"Are you sure?" Hiro ask me more seriously. I looked at him on a confuse way. Is he serious? Did he know that I'm lying?

"What do you mean?" I ask him back.

"Are you sure that you're thinking about your partners?" Hiro repeated. Crap! If he ever knows, I'm dead!

"It is true." I lied once again. I'm full of lies!

"I don't think so." A voice said. All of us look for the person who spoke up and it was Serena. It's like she feel pain on her head cause her hand is on her head. "If you're really thinking of them, why are you nervous saying it?". I secretly clench my fists. This girl is good.

"S-Serena! Why did you get up from the bed already?!" Honey Lemon asked worriedly.

"I'm fine Honey." Serena weakly smile as she go down.

"I am really thinking about my partners cause maybe they're finding me already!" I stick to the point.

"No you don't. You may be remembering the past something like grade school memories, high school memories and that tragical memory." Serena explains. Wait, what is "that tragical memory"?

"What do you mean "that tragical memory"?" I asked. Serena was quiet.

"You'll know it soon." She answered sadly.

"Just tell stories to make me remember if you can!" I shouted.

"Oh! Oh! Me! I'll tell something!" Honey Lemon squeal.

"Come on! Tell it Honey!" Fred said excitingly.

"Well it all started on a dare because Tadashi built Baymax on the 84th time and it works. Tadashi don't know what he can do for Serena cause she help him. Serena has a dare and this what happens...

-Story Begin-

"Can we join your dare?" Honey Lemon ask the two.