Chapter 19: Evil? or Good? (Author's Note)

Author's Note:

Hello! Haruko Haneda here and I'm here to say that I can't reply to your messages on my Message Board also I can't answer if you're going to pm me. Sorry about that but I'm 100% sure that I can reply to your comments!😊

Characters:

Hiro Hamada

Baymax

Tadashi Hamada/Sunfire

Celestine Serena Maeda

Go Go Tomago

Honey Lemon

Fred

Wasabi

Mr. Yama

The Fujitas

Plot:

//Tadashi Hamada//

Now I finally say a truth! But one more thing, why can I remember something with Big Hero 6 or should I say Big Hero 7 but if Mr. Yama, nothing. I can't remember anything at all. I need to remember everything also about that tragical memory.

"Can you tell me about that tragical memo--" My sentence was stopped when I heard a voice.

Tadashi, NO!!

What was that again? That was weird.

"You mean that tragical memory?" Hiro finishes. I nodded.

"Well..." Serena and the others said sadly. Why are they like that?

-Story Begin-

Amazed by the students' projects, Hiro decides to enroll in the school. With help from Tadashi and his friends, Hiro designs his own robotics project in order to gain a personal invitation via an annual exhibition.

Before going to the exhibition, like what Tadashi said to Serena, the both meet up but it was kinda afternoon.

"Sorry for not meeting with you on the time." Serena apologized.

"Nah it's okay. I'm also busy." Tadashi said.

"Well, why did you want me to see you right now?"

"I just wanted to say thank you..."

"Thanks you for what?"

"Thank you for being my best friend for 10 years. You became I good friend to me."

"Me too. I also wanted to say thank you for being my best friend..."

"Woah! Only that?" Tadashi asked her unbelievably.

"What's wrong with that?" Serena replied.

"It's just few words but I said my whole intention!"

"Why? You want me to say that I love you?" Serena didn't watch out for her words. She widen her eyes and put her hands on her mouth, covering while Tadashi is confuse.