Chapter 20: Brain Tumor

Characters:

Hiro Hamada

Baymax

Tadashi Hamada/Sunfire

Celestine Serena Maeda

Go Go Tomago

Honey Lemon

Fred

Wasabi

Mr. Yama

The Fujitas

Plot:

"Sunfire."

Me and Serena both jumped out and turn around seeing Mr. Yama, looking at us angrily especially me.

"Y-Yama!" Serena shouted and go on my front.

"Dashi, please. Run away." I widen my eyes.

"No! I'm not going to left you behind!" I hold her hand.

"How dare you Sunfire to turn back on our team!" Mr. Yama said angrily.

"Don't ever call me Sunfire. I'm not Sunfire. Sunfire is my evil version." I replied to Mr. Yama.

"But you are evil!"

"I'm a good guy. I'm Tadashi Hamada and no longer Sunfire!"

"WHAT?!?"

"Come on let's go!" Serena pulled my arm.

"No we can't. The Fujitas are also around us." I said. Serena look around and saw The Fujitas. She became frightened and go closer to me.

"You're not going with them! You're evil! You're just brainwashed by them! You're Sunfire!" Mr. Yama keeps on telling me that I'm evil.

"I told you! I'm not evil! I'm not born to be evil! You're the one who brainwashed me, Yama!" I said very angrily.

"T-Tadashi...let's go..." Serena begged.

"Why? What's wrong?"

"We can't defeat these guys. Four vs two?!" Serena asked me.

"Hey, we can do this." I said.

"But..." Her sentence was stopped when she fall down.

"Serena! Serena wake up!" I said. She can't wake up. I carried her until Yama spoke up, "you're going to be good already?".

"I am good. And no one will ever change that." I replied as flames came. My body started to suit up. I can put my armor on my body by my mind like Serena. Serena can use telekinesis by her mind and her hand. I started to run and carry Serena properly like a bridal style.

"Sunfire! Come back here!" I heard Yama shouted on distance. I bring her on the Lucky Cat Café. Let her rest. She's hot (the temperature). I don't know why. I remove my armor by my mind again. I stared at her and it seems like she's suffering but from what?

"Hey brother!" Hiro greeted.

"Hey, Hiro." I said like I'm not on a mood.

"You're like not on a mood today." Hiro notices.

"Yep. I'm not."

"Come on! Cheer up!" Hiro said as he smiles and hit my arm.

"Ow!" I said until Baymax became active again.