Chapter 16: Trying to bring back Your Memory

Characters:

Hiro Hamada

Baymax

Tadashi Hamada/Sunfire

Celestine Serena Maeda

Go Go Tomago

Honey Lemon

Fred

Wasabi

The Fujitas

Plot:

"You're cool..." Sunfire smirks.

"You'll see how cooler I am!" Serena pushes Sunfire making them roll on the ground. Serena was on top of Sunfire. She blush a bit but snap out and gets the helmet quickly. Serena panted hard as she sits down on the ground and put her hand on her head.

"WHY YOU!!!!" Sunfire said angrily covering his face.

"Serena! Are you okay?" Hiro shouted as he landed with Baymax to Serena's.

"I-I'm fine, knucklehead." Serena stood up. Hiro looks at Sunfire who's still covering his face.

"Show up your face!" Hiro ordered Sunfire. Sunfire sighed and slowly remove his hands on his face revealing the face of Tadashi.

"T-Tadashi?!" Hiro and Serena said shockingly.

"What do you mean Tadashi?!" Sunfire ask the two.

"You are Tadashi!!" Hiro answers.

"I'm not Tadashi!!" Sunfire denied as he hit Hiro with his chains.

"Hiro!!" Serena shouted as she runs to Hiro.

"I'm okay, Serena." Hiro gets up.

"Why he denies that he is not Tadashi even though he is...?" Serena ask Hiro.

"Amnesia...Brainwashed... That's my two answers..." Hiro sighed.

"Now what's the plan?" Serena ask to Hiro as the gang also landed on their place leaving The Fujitas tied up somewhere.

"Get Sunfire." Hiro ordered.

"Get who now?" Wasabi ask.

"Get Sunfire and bring him here to me." Hiro repeated. The gang nodded. Go Go get Sunfire quickly before he escapes. She brings him in front of Hiro.

"What do you want from me?!" Sunfire demand.

"We'll help you to get your memory back, Sunfire." Hiro looked at Sunfire.

"Let me guess, after you make me remember, nothing will happen. I'll come back from being evil." Sunfire smirks.

"Whatever nerd." Serena roll her eyes.

At Lucky Cat Café...

"Hey Hiro." Aunt Cass hugged Hiro.