Chapter 15: Big Hero 7 vs Sunfire & The Fujitas

Characters:

Hiro Hamada

Baymax

Tadashi Hamada/Sunfire

Celestine Serena Maeda

Go Go Tomago

Honey Lemon

Fred

Wasabi

Mr. Yama

The Fujitas

Plot:

"Maybe because it isn't yet the right time to remember. And for the boy you're asking, he is Tadashi Hamada. Don't search about him. You'll just remember something horrible." The fat man said. Sunfire/Tadashi can't understand his words but just nods and put back his helmet.

"Anyways, you will have three partners and they are The Fujitas." The man said as The Fujitas shows up to Sunfire/Tadashi.

"Why do I need them?" Sunfire ask

"You need them cause maybe you'll be easily loose with the Big Hero 6."

"If that's what you want, Master Yama." Mr. Yama was their master.

"Go and get the Big Hero 6, Sunfire. If you meet a new member on that team which is a girl with a blonde long hair with a red ribbon on the right side of her hair, blue bright eyes, be ready for her. You might remember her." Mr. Yama ordered. "She shouldn't go near you.".

Sunfire nods but he couldn't understand about that girl. Yes, he met her a while ago but he hurt her by his chains. Sunfire and The Fujitas go and find the BH6. At Hiro's house, Serena, Hiro and Baymax go to a park with their friends.

"Hey guys!" Fred waved his hand.

"How's your research about Sunfire?" Wasabi ask Hiro.

"Some informations but it didn't say some important info." Hiro was disappointed.

"Maybe I can help, Hiro." Baymax said. "I scanned him.".

"Great job Baymax!" Hiro cheers.

"But I don't need to say about the man." Baymax refuses.

"Wait what?" Serena widen her eyes.

"I know all of you know about my creator, Tadashi..." Baymax said. "The man and Tadashi has the same personalities and almost the same person.".

"Shut up." Hiro widen his eyes.

"Maybe Tadashi is Sunfire!" Fred shouted.

"Of course not, nitwit!" Go Go hit the arm of Fred.

"Tadashi can't be Sunfire! He is a good man!" Honey Lemon added.

"Guys!" Hiro shouted. "Something's happening on the Akuma Island again!".

"Let's go!" Wasabi said excitingly.