Chapter 6: The Creation of Big Hero 6

Characters:

Hiro Hamada

Baymax

Tadashi Hamada (mention)

Celestine Serena Maeda

Go Go Tomago

Honey Lemon

Fred

Wasabi

Yokai

Heathcliff

Plot:

Wet and freezing, Fred suggests that they rest in an enormous mansion that he reveals to be his home. After realizing that Baymax had scanned the masked man, Hiro decides to upgrade Baymax further so he can scan the entire city to find him. Hiro also upgrades his friends and provides them with supersuits of their own.

After some scientific modifications and training, the group of friends become the team "Big Hero 6", bent on taking down Yokai. To do so, the team believes his mask is his source of power and the objective is to retrieve the mask to cease his control over the bots.

"Not bad." Go Go tries her magnetic disks.

Wasabi complain about his pants. Hiro then presents newly-built Baymax named "Baymax 2.0". The team was amazed. Honey Lemon called Serena for the good news.

"Hello?"

"Hello Serena!!"

"Yes Honey Lemon? What do you want?"

"Us, six friends, made a super group! Do you want to join?"

"I'm sorry but I can't."

"Celestine Serena Maeda, I know that you are still depressed about Tadashi's death but you need to move on."

"I'm no longer depressed. I just want to forget some painful memories..."

"Is that tragedy day is included?"

"I don't know. But I know it will be on my mind but I shouldn't forget my one and only best friend."

"Okay then. Just tell us if you're going to join the group! We'll also find the person who killed Tadashi!"

"Okay then. Bye."

"Bye!"

Honey Lemon turn off her phone and sighed.

"Is that Serena?" Hiro ask.

"Yep. She don't want to join the team. Maybe because of your brother's death..."

Baymax and Hiro take a test flight for the first time throughout the city, eventually landing on one of the air balloons towering over the city and overlooking a sunset. Hiro and Baymax take the time to relax and bond for a short moment, which brings happiness to the boy. Realizing this, Baymax asks Hiro if he's satisfied with his care, as his true objective throughout their adventure is to ensure Hiro's happiness and satisfaction, claiming Hiro to be his patient. Hiro denies Baymax's suggestion and returns to the matter at hand.