Chapter 13: A New Member A New Villain

Characters:

Hiro Hamada

Baymax

Tadashi Hamada (mention)

Celestine Serena Maeda

Go Go Tomago

Honey Lemon

Fred

Wasabi

Sunfire

Plot:

After two months, the six friends continue to loose villains until a girl with a blonde-long-hair with a red ribbon on the side came back with her mother.

"How are you Hiro?"

Hiro widen his eyes when he sees the girl. "Serena?!"

Serena hugs Hiro tightly. Hiro ask Serena what happened to her.

"Well I am here trying to move on. By the way, I bet you already did arrest Callaghan." Serena smirks.

"You're way kinda different." Wasabi said.

"Well, trying to be normal again since I have no best friend to comfort me..." Serena fakely smiles.

"Speaking of friend, we are here your friends, Serena!" Honey Lemon hugs Serena to comfort her.

"Thanks..."

"So what are we waiting for? Let's eat!!" Fred said excitingly.

"At Aunt Cass' café?!" Serena ask excitingly. The six friends nodded. "I'm joining since I wanted to see Aunt Cass already!"

At Lucky Cat Café...

"SERENA!!!!" Aunt Cass hugs Serena very tightly.

"Ahh! Err!!"

"Aunt Cass! She can't breathe!" Hiro said worriedly. Cass let go of the hug and apologize to Serena.

"It's okay."

"Oh yeah. I'm giving you an offer!!" Hiro said.

"Huh?"

"Can you already join our team?" Hiro asks.

Before she could answer, an earthquake came but it isn't an earthquake. The Sven friends go out and saw that the road was burning.

"W-Who could possibly do this?!" Fred ask.

"Guys look!" Go Go pointed on the man who is standing on a roof of a house.

"You pick a wrong place, man!" Wasabi clench his fists.

The man rolls his eyes and go down. Gladly, the team aren't yet removing their suits so they can fight with him. Serena done know what to do and secretly steps backward but the man saw her. Using a chain, he get Serena and throw her on the team. Honey Lemon helps Serena to get up.

"You're going to regret that!" Hiro said angrily. The man started to attack them by fire.

"Who are you anyway?!" Hiro asked.

"I'm Sunfire and your lives will end here!" The man said but his voice was too familiar to Hiro.

"You're going down, Sunfire!" Fred said as he jump to fire also to Sunfire. Sunfire quickly dodge.

"H-He's fast!" Fred said unbelievably.

"Unbelievable! Why are you even fighting with me? All of you, knuckleheads, will no longer stay here cause all of you here will die!!" Hiro heard the voice of Sunfire again and it was so familiar.

Baymax spoke up, "Tadashi...".

The gang look at the robot.

"Tadashi is here..." Baymax repeated.

"I know buddy and I think he is--" Hiro's sentence was stopped when he saw Sunfire isn't there already. "Where'd he go?".

"Sunfire is..." Baymax stop when he is going down.

"Wha? What's happening to you?" Hiro ask the robot.

"Loooowwww batterrrryyyy...." The robot said like he is drunk.

"We better charge him and know about Sunfire. And let's know if he is..." The gang look at Serena.

"If he is really Tadashi Hamada..."