Chapter 2: Meeting the Team

Characters:

Hiro Hamada

Baymax

Tadashi Hamada

Celestine Serena Maeda

Go Go Tomago

Honey Lemon

Fred

Wasabi

Robert Callaghan

Plot:

"Relax you big baby, we'll be in and out. Anyway, you didn't see my lab!" Tadashi smiles as he enters on a 'room' while Hiro rolls his eyes, "oh great! I 'want' to see your nerd lab!". Hiro was about to cross but he was stopped when he heard a shout.

"Hands up!"

Hiro look at the girl who shouts. She go down on her bike and look at her wheel. She throw it again to her bike. It has magnet. Hiro is kinda shock and look around. Hiro look at the wheel of the girl's bike and was impressed.

"Hey!" The girl noticed Hiro. Hiro jumped and look at the girl with the helmet.

"Who are you?" The girl asked.

"I...um..." Hiro was shy until his brother patted on his shoulder.

"Go Go! This is my brother, Hiro." Tadashi introduced his brother to the girl who is Go Go. Go Go remove her helmet and pop her bubblegum.

"Welcome to the nerd lab..." Go Go said as she look also on her wheel. Hiro said to Go Go how Hiro was impressed to her speed and her bike.

"Zero resistance. Faster bike. But, not fast enough..." Go Go throw her wheel on a rectangular container with many wheels.

"Yet..." Go Go finish as she walks away. Hiro heard a sound from the other lab and he walks there while Tadashi look at him as he walks. A boy was fixing something.

"Woah woah! Do not move! Behind the line please!" The boy ordered Hiro. Hiro look at the line and steps backward.

"Hey Wasabi, this is my brother, Hiro!" Tadashi said.

"Hello Hiro. Prepare to be amaze. Catch!" Wasabi tosses Hiro an apple but when it pass through the line where Wasabi's fixing, it slices like a paper. Hiro was amazed again, "wow!" as he holds the paper-look-like apple.

"Laser produce plasma?" Hiro ask Wasabi.

Wasabi nods and explains everything to Hiro. Hiro get a magnifying glass and look at it but Wasabi gets it and put it back on its proper place. While he explains again, Go Go gets a tool from him and runs. Wasabi follows her until a tall girl with earphones pass by with a big ball saying "excuse me" to the two brothers. The two follow the girl. The girl look at the the boy with a hat.

"Tadashi!!" The girl shouted until she sees the boy with messy hair.

"Oh My Gosh, you must be Hiro!" The girl asked the boy and shouts, "I HEARD SO MUCH ABOUT YOU!!!". She kisses Hiro cheeks as she shows her chemistry thing on the ball, "perfect timing, perfect timing!". Hiro saw the ball and he girl was surprised when Hiro knows about 'that' ball. She pulls Hiro's arm and shows how to make a chemical chemistry. She spray the chemical on the ball and it shows that the ball turn a pink ball.