25. Once You Fear them, You Fear Them.

~Lexi's POV~

"Luna?"

"Yup."

"How come you go by Lexi?"

"Oh, the queen of the night. Do me a little moon dance." I mimicked the kids from my old school.

"Who would do that to you? Luna is a pretty name." Malory stated.

"Just the kids at my old school. They weren't the nicest." I looked down at my lap.

"Is that why you moved?"

"Ya, you could say that."

"So, you and Ethen huh?" She smiled.

"No." I waved her off and sat criss-cross legged on my bed. "He doesn't like me that way."

"But you like him that way." She sat next to me.

I shrugged, "I don't know. I mean, he's cute but he's a player. And I thought that you hated him?"

"I did, but you know." She looked down.

"Ya, I think I do know. Would Jesse have anything to do with this?" I asked.

"Maybe." She smiled. "Don't change the subject." She pointed at me.

I scoffed.  "You, Missy, still have to explain what happened between you two."

"Maybe another time," she looked at the clock on her phone. "I gotta go."

"Okay. Bye." I waved bye and she stood up and walked out of my room.

I checked to see what time it was, 10:38 p.m.

Whoa, no wonder why she left. I looked out my window, it was still bright out.

I checked the time again, it was the same time. Minutes later, it was the same time.

I ran down stairs to see if anyone was home. No one was down stairs. So I went up to see if someone was up here. Still no one.

I started to hyperventilate. My eyes started to sting, soon I felt tears fall down my face. I brought out my phone and looked through my contacts for a certain person. When I found the name I clicked it, and brought it to my ear.

They picked up on the third ring. "Hello?"

"H-hey. C-can you come h-here? Pl- please?" I said through sobs.

"Ya. Stay there. What's wrong are you okay?"

"N-no." I cried.

I hung up. I quickly went up to my room and hid in a corner and started to cry against my knees.

After what seemed like forever, Ethen burst in my room. I quickly looked up, he was panting. He quickly ran over to me and took in my facial features.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" He asked.

I shook my head and he pulled me close to him by sliding me over to his chest. "What's wrong?" He asked again.

"They left me." I cried out and berried my face in his chest and started crying harder and breathing heavily.

"Who left you?"

"Everyone." I mumbled in his shirt. "Alec, dad, Ben, mom, Miranda, Malory."

"Who's Alec?" He caught on to the name.

"My brother. He d-died in a car crash." I cried more from the memory.

"Shh, its okay. I'm here now." He pulled me closer to him. He started to shush me some more until he rocked me to a nice peaceful sleep.