28. Where There's A Will, There's A Way

~Lexi's P.O.V~

Bleep!

My phone went off in my back pocket. I took it out and to see that it was from Ethen. I shoved it back in my pocket and continued to do my homework.

My phone bleeped again, I huffed and tried to ignore it.

It bleeped again. I took it out of my pocket expecting to have to write a paragraph on how much I don't want to talk to Ethen. It was from 3 different people. It went off again, and again.

Dang, I'm popular!

I decided to check the one from Malory first.

Malory: lol! He looks so scared! Omg this just made my day! Wait was it photo shopped? I hope it wasn't, I wanna annoy him about it.

I looked through our recent messages to see what I sent her, it was a picture of Ben wearing a pink bra and undies. Oh ya, I sent everyone in my contacts a picture of Ben in undergarments. I laughed at the memory.

I texted her back saying that it wasn't photo shopped, and told her the whole story. I replied to most of the people that text me, with the exception of Ethen. Even Ben texted me, yelling at me.

I looked at the text Ethen sent me. It was similar to all the others. But at the same time it was different.

Ethen: how much did you pay him?

I chuckled a little, and was tempted to text back, but I had to be the strong one here and do what I think is best. Ignore him. It wasn't going to be easy, but if there's a will, there's a way.

Apparently today, I just don't have the will.
Me: Nothing, he did it because I played the sad card. Lol.

Ethen: you used that old trick? Wow, he really is gullible.

Me: your telling me.

Ethen: can I ask you a question?

Me: not about the other night, I'm trying to put that behind me.

Ethen: do we have our project done?

Me: crap! No, can we work on it? When is it due?

Ethen: Two days...

Me: we really need to work on it. Where do you wanna meet?