Chapter 1

CHAPTER ONE

"SLEEZE!" I yelled as I shut the car door.

I began walking at a fast pace to get away from that car as fast as possible. I can't believe him! I told Kane no! But he thinks I'm just playing hard to get! Grrr I swear to god there is not one male on this planet that doesn't think through their penis!

"Come on Tera get back in the car! I swear I'll keep hands to myself"

He said as he was slowly driving next to me.

"You couldn't pay me to get back in that car!!!"

"Tera, it's like a 2 hour walk back to town! Get back in the car! Besides I wasn't doing anything wrong in the first place! You were totally flirting with me all night"

"Yeah if you think flirting is causally talking is flirting than yeah I was all over you!"

"Just get back in the car Tera!"

"Just leave me the hell alone!"

"FINE!!" And he drove off with more speed than I had ever seen.

Okay well I didn't think he would actually leave me here, but it didn't matter there was no way I was getting back in that car!

I started to rummage through my bag looking for my phone to call a cab, I would of called my roommate Lisa but it was 2am and she had an exam in 2 days I didn't want to call her unless it was really necessary, but when I looked at my phone it looked like I wouldn't be calling anybody.

"You gotta be kidding me" I said to myself, there was no cell phone reception! I was really going to have to walk all the way back into town or at least get close enough to town that I get some reception.

-----------
20mins later

I could start to see the dim lights of something in the distance. Maybe a diner or bar? I thought to myself. I started to quicken my pace in hopes they had a phone I could use when all of a sudden I could hear a car coming down the road. I moved myself further off the road not particularly wanting to become road kill tonight.

I turned around to watch the car go past when out of nowhere there car lost control and went straight into a fence, I didn't even know there was a lake behind it until I saw the car go head first into it.

I was still too far away to go to that diner/bar for help, that would take too long, I couldn't call for help on my phone since I still had no reception, so it looks like it's going to be up to me to get them out of there.