Chapter 5

CHAPTER FIVE

I shot up, waking from my nightmares. I put my head in my hands and breathed deeply, trying to calm my erratically beating heart, it was just a dream, guys cant turn into wolves and I wasn't kidnapped but when I felt that something heavy was draped over my stomach I begun to take in my surroundings.

I wasn't in my room, I wasn't in my house and I was still in my nightmare. I started pinching myself trying to wake myself but nothing happened, I was still in the same room I woke in. I looked down to find the Jerk sleeping next to me, his grip tightened around my waist and he pulled me closer. I tried my hardest to pry his hands off of me so I could try to escape again but he wouldn't budge.

"Ugh! Let go!" I said as I was slapping his hand. I looked over to him to see if I had woken him and the only thing that had changed about his sleeping body was that there was a devilish smile starting to form on his face.

"Mmmmmm 5 more minuets" He mumbled, I thought it was impossible but he pulled me closer bringing my back to his chest. Ill admit usually in these circumstances with a hot guy it would usually be fine, but when this certain hot guy was a psycho that keeps me hostage well I don't tend to enjoy it as much.

"Let me go you jerk or I swear you will regret it!" I yelled to him still trying to pry his hands off my waist. Suddenly he pulled me under him and knelt on his knees on either side of my legs, his hands supporting himself at either side of my head, he cocked his head to the side still wearing that devil like smile and said,

"What will you do to me, hmm Tera?" He started to stroke my head his fingers lingering on particular strands of my hair. This is when I got a proper look at my body and I noticed something had changed.

"Did you change my clothes?!" I yelled, I was wearing a small singlet and girls pyjama shorts that I certainly wasn't wearing before. I swear if things keep going the way they are now I'm not going to have a voice by the end of the day. He slowly glanced down my body taking in everything and then raised his head again.

"You looked, uncomfortable I only wanted to make you comfortable honey"

"Ugh! You perv I cant believe you did that while I was sleeping! I've never met a bigger jerk than you!" I started to pound my fist on his chest in hopes of getting away from him. He caught my hands in mid punch and pinned them above my head with one of his hands. His smirk had left his lips and a frown replaced it.

"Now Tera that wasn't very nice and you do not want to make me mad, one way of not doing that is by calling me by my name, not jerk"

"Well Jerk, you haven't actually told me your name so its all I have!" I spat out. His eyes softened at what I said, he released my hands and sat back but still keeping me locked underneath him by his legs.

"I'm so stupid! I know I haven't told you a lot but not even telling you my name? I'm beginning to understand why you're a little mad" He thought that, THAT was the reason I was being mad? This guy really is psycho!

"It's Roman, Roman Wake" He smiled at the end.

"Look Roman, the whole not knowing you're name thing isn't why I'm mad" I said calmer than before, I propped myself up on my elbows so I wasn't laying down anymore, I felt less vulnerable this way.

"You kidnapped me, I don't know why, you wont tell me why and yesterday I saw a guy turn into a wolf. This place is making me crazy and I just want to go home" I said pleading that my little speech had hit him and that he would release me.

"Look Tera I know this has all been very confusing and little scary. I honestly didn't mean for you to find out this way but I cant let you leave, you're my mate and I need you"