Chapter 3

CHAPTER THREE

Mmmmmm something smells good, I thought to myself, Beth must be cooking something good which is weird because I'm pretty sure she swore she would never cook again when she tried to cook bacon one time and she got to close to the pan she singed her hair.

My eyes shot open, blue walls, extremely comfy bed and big window looking out into a deep forest, this is defiantly not my room! I tried to jump off the bed but just landed straight on my face on the floor. My body felt heavy and I could barely move my arms and legs. I pushed myself up so I was at least sitting leaning against the bed, that was about the time the door flung open to reveal something very similar to a Greek God.

He looked straight at me and I could see something flicker in his eyes, lust? wait lust?! what is this guy lusting over??

"Mate" he whispered.

"Excuse me?" I timidly said.

He shut the door and swooped me up in his arms as if my weight meant nothing to him. We were looking deep into each others eyes and I have to say he had the most amazing blue eyes I had ever seen. Out of nowhere his lips smashed into mine, electricity sparked through out my entire body. He started to lay us both down onto the bed the kiss was become more intense and I have to say it was the best kiss I've ever had in my entire life. I almost started to kiss him back when I realized I have no idea where the hell I am and what is going on.

I broke the kiss as fast as I could and tried to push away the Greek God.

"Stop, please stop" I pleaded. He pushed himself off of me and I think the realization just hit him as well, you know the fact he basically just pounced on a totally random person. He sat beside me on the bed just staring at the wall.

"I'm sorry about that, I know this doesn't make a lot of sense to you but trust me when I say it will soon"

"How about you try explaining things to me now because honestly I have no idea where I am! how I got here! who you are and why you just all of a sudden you started to kiss me!" I said staring straight at him but he was still fixated on the wall.

"Like I said ill explain it all to you later, things have changed now and I've got some business to attend to" This time actual looking at me.

"You must be hungry, I'll get C.C to bring up some food before she feeds the pack"

"The pack? this all sounds ridiculous, I'm leaving" I tried getting up but my shoulder was caught and I was pulled back down again.

"Look your not going anywhere, I know it doesn't make sense but I cant explain everything to you right now, just stay here and ill be back in an hour, I promise" He said the last part so softly I almost fell for him.

"Why should I listen to you? I don't even know who you are! for all I know you could be some crazy psycho killer just going off to clean your weapons before you come and kill me?!" okay I actually scared myself from saying that because I had no idea if what I said was possibly true!

"I would never hurt you, you have to believe me" he almost looked hurt at what I said but how could I possibly trust anything he says?

"I'll be back" and he got up and left the room. I could hear a firm click come from the door. He locked me! the bastard! I ran over to the door to double check and yep, he had locked the door on me. This is kidnapping!! I looked around the room for anyway to escape. I tried the windows to see if they would open but they wouldn't budge, I ran over to the other door in the room and it just led me into a bathroom with no windows.

How did I end up here?! I kept asking myself, I sat down on the bed really trying to remember the events that led up to me waking up here, bits and pieces came flying back to me and that's when I remembered the car crash and the three boys. 'Holy hell!' I thought to myself. Were they still alive? If they are where are they? I remembered injuring my leg but when I looked down at it there was only a faint but long pink line going down my leg from my knee to my ankle.

"This cant be happening, This cant be happening" I kept repeating to myself. I could feel my strength starting to return and that's when I started to think of an escape plan, I wasn't going to wait around here to see what happens, I feel bad for not finding out what happened to those boys but for all I know they could be dead. I grabbed the chair that was next to my bed and through it at the window with all the strength I could muster up, it made a loud smash and that's when I started to run for my life.