Chapter 7

CHAPTER SEVEN

"MINE" I heard somebody growl from behind me. This couldn't be good, there's only one jerk that says stupid things like that around here and he was the last person I wanted to see right now. I turned around to see Roman with his eyes turning dark and huffing out of frustration, although I'm not sure why?

Roman grabbed my shoulder's and brought my back to his chest and held me there tightly. "What the hell do you think you're doing, touching my mate?!" Roman roared. Jakes eyebrows flew up in shock, he must be the only one in this house that doesn't know that I'm his mate.

"I'm sorry Alpha I didn't know, Tera and I know each other and I was happy to see her is all" Jake bowed his head in respect to Roman and that got my anger bubbling again. Roman was an absolute jerk, Jake didn't have to show him respect. I started struggling trying to get out of Roman's grasp but he just held me tighter, it was tighter but comfortable and warm and-- oh god what am I saying?! SNAP OUT OF IT TERA!

"Roman, don't go off at him! I hugged him just as much as he hugged me" I wasn't going to let Jake get the full blame, even though we did nothing wrong. I could feel Roman's breathe on my neck as he whispered "You aren't helping yourself honey, just let us men speak and settle this out okay?" He said almost seductively but it was anything but, how could he speak down to me like that? like a child!

"EXCUSE ME? Okay one! let me go, you're kind of hurting me!" Nothing from him, so I just let a frustrated huff. " Two! Don't speak down to me like a child and three! You have nothing to settle I have no idea why this--" I was cut off suddenly when I was thrown over his shoulder. Roman yelled out "I'll be back in a few boys, seems like my mate needs a little talking to in private" I shared on last look at the people I left back in the kitchen, Billy was shaking his head and Jake's face was contorted in confusion and worry.

I was beating Roman's back with my fists when I felt a little pinch on my butt, I gasped and stopped beating his back. "Well if that's all it took to calm you down Tera, I might have to do that more often" I gasped again, what a jerk!

"Are you seri--" But before I could start my rant at him I was whipped down from his shoulder and place on a bed, in a very familiar bedroom, I didn't want to be back here.

"Roman I don't know what you think you are doing but--" Again cut me off this was getting ridiculous, Roman had put his finger against my lips, in a way to tell me to be quite.

"Tera you need to listen to me, I can not have you talking to me like that, especially in front of my pack." He said calmly but in a very strong tone, it made me shiver a little.

"Look Roman, maybe I wouldn't talk to you like that if for one you didn't treat me like a child or a possession and two the way you reacted when I hugged Jake was crazy, you overreacted!"

"He needed to know that you belong to me Tera, the only reason I treat you like a child is because the whole time you have been here that is the only way you have acted!"

"I'm sorry but how would you act if someone kidnapped you? And they kept you hostage! And sexual assaulted you! crying, begging and screaming is the only thing that gets through to you, sometimes" I got quitter as I said the last part, I hung my head no longer wanting to look at him. I held my wrist where I was still sporting a nasty bruise from him.

Roman bent down on his knees and looked up at me, he lightly traced my hand that was covering my wrist with his fingers and little tingles played all over my skin. I closed my eyes trying to keep the tears back, my emotions were all over the place and I didn't want to cry in front of him again.

"Tera, I'm sorry" Was all that he said, but it wasn't one of those fake ones where someone is forced to apologize, he was honestly saying sorry. Accidently letting one tear escape my eyes Roman took this as a sign to hug me, he sat beside me and held me in his arms. I cant lie, it was like before when he ripped me out Jakes arms. It was warm, comfortable and above all I felt safe. It didn't make sense, not my emotions and certainly not my feelings for Roman but then again I was living in a house full of werewolves, were things suppose to make sense?

"Tera I promise, things are going to change between us for the better. But you have to give me a chance, please give me a chance" Billies words were ringing through my head, to give him a chance and that's when I probably said the most stupidest word I have ever said in my entire life.

"Okay"

A/N

A bit short I know, but hey at least its an update =)