Chapter 4

CHAPTER FOUR

'Faster' I kept telling myself, they had to of heard that window breaking. I didn't care about the twigs and sharp rocks I was running against with my bare feet the pain was tolerable, I would push myself as hard as I could to get away from that place and especially that guy!

I could start to hear traffic and there were lesser trees surrounding me, hope surged through me and I decided to quickly glance behind me to see if I was being followed, Three big guys were close behind me 'DONT STOP NOW TERA!' I almost made it to civilization when I felt a large body tackle me to the ground, they had managed to twirl our falling bodies so that they hit the ground instead of me.

We both landed with a loud OMPH, my head was laying against whoevers chest had tackled me and boy was it comfy, all of sudden I felt the hands that were once around my waist shoot up to my shoulders and they began to tighten and shake.

"What the hell?! I told you to stay! Why would you deliberately go against my orders?!!?" It was none other than the nameless man who I will now call "Jerk" that attacked me no longer than 20 minutes ago!

"Gee I don't know why I wouldn't listen to a crazy jerk that attacked me and then locked me in a room, I guess the smarter thing would've been to stay their and wait for my inevitable doom"

"I told you I wasn't going to hurt you" He said this as he pulled himself up and roughly pulled me up by arm.

"Yeah says the guy that just tackled me!" I tried to wriggle out of his hold but his grip just tightened.

"LET GO OF ME YOU'RE HURTING ME!" I basically yelled into his face, his eyes became darker his facial features more defining and he puffed out his chest making him look 2x bigger.

"I will not have my mate yell at me in such a disrespecting tone" I could see his other men started to back away, even they were becoming frightened of his appearance and attitude.

"There you go again calling me your 'mate'! what the hell are you talking about?!" The jerk just huffed and started to drag me back towards the very house I had been trying to escape from. Trust me when I say I tried everything to get away from him, punching, kicking, biting, begging and calling him every foul name none to god but all he did was keep dragging me and occasionally give me death stares. As the house of dread came back into sight I knew I had lost my battle of trying to escape, but if this jerk thought that I was just going to stay here because HE said so well he had another thing coming!

The house was in full view now and I could see that there were people all around the house and it looked like they were training, but what are they training for? is this some sort of mafia group or possibly even ninja clan?

My hand was suddenly released we were standing just behind the house where no one could see us and the jerk was staring me down.

"Now mate, there are going to be a few rules that you are going to need to obey by, one-" I cut him off right there this whole calling me mate thing was really getting on my nerves.

"Can you please stop calling me 'mate' my name is Tera" I told him.

He smiled a little at the mention of my name. "What a beautiful name for such a beautiful person" I was looking at him straight in the eyes, was he being serious? was my kidnapper trying to hit on me? He stepped closer to me closing the little distance that was between us. His hand was moving towards my cheek as if to caress it and I almost let him but we both came to holt when we heard a loud scream coming from the front of the house. The jerk positioned himself so he was in front of me and we walked forward to see what was going on, my heart was going a million miles an hour I didn't know what was happening and that scream was so full of pain.

A guy came running out of the house holding his neck with both of his hands, he dropped to his knees and that's when I got a better look at his face. I couldn't believe it, it was Nate! He was alive, but possibly not for very much longer, I wanted to make sure he was okay and I begun to run over to him but I didn't get very far when I felt a tug at my elbow stopping me from going any further.

"Tera you don't want to see this" The jerk was trying to pull me back and I tried my hardest to stand my ground.

"That's my friend I need to see if he is okay!" He clenched his jaw unhappy with what I wanted to do. I looked back over to Nate and he was sprawled out across the grass, suddenly someone called out to Nate, someone I couldn't see.

"Nate just let it take over!" Nate became very still after this when out of nowhere his body begun to morph, his clothes were tearing and big patches of grey fur were appearing all over his body. I rubbed my eyes to clear my vision, my eyes had to be playing tricks on me but when I looked back at Nate it was no longer a boy laying sprawled across the grass instead it was a large grey wolf.

I all of a sudden became light headed and my knees buckled under me, I never hit the ground but I could feel two large arms cradling me.

"Well I guess the wolf is out of the bag" the jerk said, black dots were blurring my vision and I let it take over me completely.

-------

Hello there,

thank you for reading this chapter if you enjoyed it vote/comment, there will be another update soon hopefully =)

Happy Readings