The Brothers Like To Show Off Their Powers

Twenty Two-The Brothers Like To Show Off Their Powers

“No.” I state firmly, crossing my arms.

“Yes.” Bart mimics me, crossing his arms.

“I said I wont do it, man!”

“Please?” He whines. “Just for an hour.”

There is no way I’m getting into a pool right now, heated or not.

“No! Bart, don’t make me.”

He smirks. “I will throw you in if I have to. And don’t tell me you cant swim, Nell told me you were the best swimmer in high school.”

I silently curse Nell under my breath. “Fine. One hour only.” I remind him.

He walks to my closet, pulling out a bikini. “Your wearing that.” He says matter of factly.

My eyes nearly bulge out of their sockets when I see it. A light blue and white striped bikini, that ties around the neck and back. The lower part has two strings that hang loosely at the sides. “Bart! That looks like my underwear!”

“That’s the point?” He says in a duh tone.

I frown. “Your kidding me right? I’m not wearing that.”

He grabs it and shoves it into my hands, guiding me towards the bathroom. “Put it on.” He throws me into the bathroom, closing it from behind me. “Hurry up!”

I grumble and slide the bikini on. I glance at myself in the mirror. My hair is tussled a slightly bit, making me look hot. Maybe this isn’t such a bad idea.

I open the door and Bart looks up at me, wide eyed. He changed into his bathing suit too, a red fire one. “Damn girl. You look like a Victoria Secret model.” He grins. “I’m glad that I bought the right bikini.”

My eyes grow wide. “You bought this?” I shriek, sailing a pillow at his head. He just chuckles, grabbing my hand and leading me outside towards the pool. Once I get there, I see everybody’s already here. Nell with her Ray bans, getting a tan, with Clinton at her side, Henry trying to drown Edward and failing miserably, and Charles doing laps next to them.

“Is the water cold?” I ask Bart.

He shrugs. “I’mma ‘bout to find out!” He says in a southern accent, running towards the pool. “Yee haw!” He shrieks, jumping into the pool. He comes back up to the surface, laughing like the idiot he is. “It’s the perfect temp!” He calls, now fooling around with his brothers.

I sigh and take a seat next to Nell, putting on some sunglasses and joining her in her tanning. All of a sudden I hear her gasp, and I open my eyes to see her staring at me. “You. Look. Hot! Better than hot!” She squeals.

I roll my eyes. “Right. And you don’t?” I motion towards her pink, revealing I might add, bikini.

She giggles. “I think you got someone’s attention…” She sings, pointing towards Charles who’s staring at me.

I grin and wave at him, and he snaps out of it, a hint of pink adding to his cheeks when he turns away. Wow. I made him blush!

Nell turns towards Bart who’s gotten out of the pool. “Little boy, run off and get me a soda, wont you?”

He scowls. “I’m older than you.”

“Not in human years!” She sings, laughing to herself. He mumbles something and grabs a soda for her.