And The Two Reunite

Twenty Nine-And The Two Reunite

The feeling of two strong arms wrapped around me woke me up. I sigh, taking in his smell of mint. I could get use to this.

“Are you up?” Charles husky voice asks and to my surprise, when I open my eyes and look up, he’s staring intently at me. I didn’t even notice that.

I nod sleepily and yawn. “Yeah. I don’t want to get up.” I bury my face into his chest and sigh. Nell is now my top problem and it’s stressing me out way too much.

He chuckles. “This is the first time you haven’t called me a radio.”

I smile into his chest. “That’s true.”

“I love you Nora.”

“Love you too Charlie.” I groan after we lapse into silence. “We have to get up now.”

“No we don’t.”

I take my face out of his head to see him smirking. “Well, you can stay here, but I have to get up.”

He frowns. “But I-”

“CHARLES THE STALKER, YOUR SHIFT IS OVER. I REPEAT, YOUR SHIFT IS OVER.” Bart bounces in, holding his hand to his mouth as if he were talking into a walkie-talkie.

He scowls at his younger brother. “I was talk-”

“YOUR SHIFT IS OVER. GO GET DOUNUTS.” Bart interrupts him again, amusement in his eyes.

Charles gets even angrier. “Can you stop-”

“GO GET THE DAMN DOUNUTS.” Bart grins into his fake walkie-talkie.

Charles mumbles something to himself and fumbles with the sheets and storms out, but not before he hits his brother on the head. I giggle at their argument. It’s a very amusing sight to watch.

“Come on pretty lady, I get to stalk you today.”

I roll my eyes. “You stalk me everyday.” I point out and then go to the bathroom to change. I throw on some jeans and a camo tank top and style my hair so it’s straight. After, Bart skips me through to the kitchen.

“OH YOUR SUCH A TURD, OH YEAH A GIANT TURD.” He sings and I bust out laughing.

“Isn’t that from Big Time Rush? The TV show on Nickelodeon?” I laugh when he hums the tune.

He nods. “Of course. I watch that channel all the time.” He says it so seriously it makes me laugh. “AND YOU LOOK LIKE A TURD AND YOU SMELL LIKE A TURD!”

I laugh again then join in. “OH YOUR SUCH A TURD, OH YEAH A GIANT TURD!” We enter the kitchen, and Bart slides down onto to his knees for the big finale. “AND YOU LOOK LIKE A TURD AND YOU SMEL-EL-EEEELLL LIKE A TU-UR-RD!”

I bust out laughing again while Henry chuckles, but Charles scowls. “Bart, stop that.”

He sighs and gets of his knees. “Why do you have to ruin my fun? Just why?”

“Because that’s how I get my fun.” He snorts.

I roll my eyes. “So, did you get the donuts stalker Charles?”

Bart grins. “Yeah. Did you?” He prods.

Charles rolls his eyes and throws a box of Dunkin Donuts at us. My eyes widen. “I wasn’t serious! How the hell did you get there and come back so fast?”