This Single Lady Left The Building

Last chapter. Thanks for everyone who read this crappy story. I started this when I was in the 6th grade. It just so...ew. I can't even look at it, lol. But I guess ya'll liked it because here you are, reading this. So I just wanted to say thanks. :)

 THE SEQUEL IS UP.

THE SEQUEL IS UP.

THE SEQUEL IS UP.

I AM SORRY for those notes up there. i had to stress that because lots of you don't know that You're Not My Flavor is actually the sequel to Bite Me. most of you ignore the stuff in bold because you want to read the story, which i totally understand. ;) so...yeah...just wanted to tell you that...the sequel is also in Bart's POV. so yay! :D here, i'll let you get to the last chapter of Bite Me. thank you. :D

Forty Two-This Single Lady Left The Building

“ALL THE SINGLE LADIES! ALL THE SING LADIES! ALL THE SINGLE LADIES! ALL THE SINGLE LADIES! WHOA-OH-OH, WHOA-OH-OH, WHOA-OH!”

“For crying out loud Bart, shut up!”

“I GOT GLOSS ON MY LIPS, A MAN ON MY HIPS! GOT ME TIGHTER IN MY DEREON JEANS! ACTING UP, DRINK IN MY CUP, I COULD CARE LESS WHAT YOU THINK!”

I collapse onto the couch, tired of trying to get Bart from stopping his horrible singing. He’s been singing Single Ladies by Beyonce all day now, but he won’t tell me why.

Bart drops to his knees, singing into his curled fist, which is suppose to be a microphone. “HERE’S A MAN THAT MAKES ME THEN TAKES ME AND DELIVERS ME TO A DESTINY, TO INFINITY AND BEYOND! PULL ME INTO YOUR ARMS, SAY I’M THE YOU OWN! IF YOU DON’T, YOU’LL BE ALONE, AND LIKE A GHOST, I’LL BE GONE!”

I sigh, being fed up with the singing, so I go enter the kitchen. But that was a horrible mistake.

My eyes widen in horror as Anna and Edward pull out of their lip lock, both of them blushing a scarlet red.

“Um I-I’ll just…go….” I stutter, practically running out of the room and back into the living room.

Bart quiets his singing. “What’s with you? You look like you just saw a ghost.”

“I did. Two ghosts making out.”

His eyebrows go up. “Anna and Edward?” I nod. “Shit! I wanted to embarrass them! Aww man, they were in the kitchen too!” He flies out the door, then I hear him groan, and he trudges back in. “They’re gone.”

I shake my head. “Bart, your not a very nice brother.”

“Never said I was.”

I roll my eyes and sit back down. “Where’s Nell and Clinton?”

He sprawls across the couch, his head in my lap. “I think they went back to my parents place. They have to do some ‘training’ for becoming the new rulers.”

“Did you want to become the next ruler?”

He snorts. “Can you picture me being a ruler?”

I frown and try to picture it in my mind. “Not a chance.”

He laughs, then an evil grin makes it’s way onto his face. “Wanna get Charles mad?”

“Depends…”

“Alright then!” He sits up, grinning like a maniac. “OH MY GOD NORA, YOUR STOMACH’S BLEEDING!”

My mouth opens to protest, but Charles is there before I can get a word in. He runs over to me, his eyes scanning my stomach, worry and pain flowing in his eyes. Then he sees my stomach perfectly fine, and Bart rolling on the floor laughing.