The Big Bang Theory

Thirty-The Big Bang Theory

I have to safe Nell.

That’s the first thought that rings through my head. I want my sister to live, not me. She’s more important.

I stand up. “Let me see the note.” He hesitantly hands it to me.

I re-read the note over and over again, and I nod my head. “I’m doing this.”

“No your not!” Charles growls.

I narrow my eyes at him. “I’d rather die and safe my sister’s life. They don’t need her, they need me. It’s my falt she’s there in the first place, and don’t you god damn tell me it’s not, because we all know it is.”

They’re all silent, lost in their own thoughts. Bart then grins mischievously. “I have a plan.”

Charles stands up and grabs me by the waist. “No. We’re not letting her leave this house. It’s too dangerous.”

I hiss at him. “Your so selfish! I understand right now that you want to protect me, but your hurting me and hurting others, including my sister. What if it was one of your brothers they had, and I was telling you that you can’t go safe them. Huh?”

His face falters. “That would suck.”

I nod. “I know it would suck. That’s what your doing to me. Plus your crushing me.” I add, since I’m finding it a little hard to breath.

He quickly lets go of me and smiles sheepishly. “Sorry.”

I wave him off. “It’s fine. Now, Bart, what’s the plan?” He grins again and reveals the plan.

======

I hop in my new car with Charles.

“Why cant I drive?” I whine.

He rolls his eyes. “That’s not part of the plan, remember? If Bones sees you driving and me not, he’s gonna get angry.”

“Oh yeah.” I mumble.

He chuckles and starts the car, and we’re off. Extremely fast too, which gets my adrenaline running. I’m really badass. I’m going to meet evil vampires who want to kill me for my blood and to trick them, dating a vampire, and on top of all that, I’m passing the speed limit.

Badass, I tell you.

Edward, Clinton, and Henry pop up in the lane next to us. Henry sends us the aye-okay sign and we nod. They turn down the other route while we stay on the one we are now.

Soon, we arrive at Meadows Bridge. Meadows Bridge is nothing like the name. When you think of the name, you think of a meadow with some bridges right? Wrong. It’s an old pillow factory in the middle of nowhere, that was run down in the 40’s. They never even bothered to tear the building down after all these years.

We stop in the front of it, and I send Charles a questioning look. He pulls my face to his, smashing his lips against mine. I don’t mind though, and respond just as quickly. It’s a hungry, passionate kiss, but still has the slow romantic part in it. He pulls back.

“I love you.”

“I love you too.”

He puts the car back in drive, and we enter the building. We peer around the side of the building to find what we were looking for. Bones, Scar, Tony, that guy with the red hair who’s name I still don’t know, and that serious guy.