- previews, keepsakes & acknowledgements -

- PREVIEWS / ABOUT THE SEQUEL -

It goes by the name 'Aftertaste'

If you remember Dr. Martin saying one day someone, if destined, will tell Diego the truth about what really happened to him? I guess it's time!

Also, you might not have noticed but there are so many questions left unanswered in this book and so many open ends left on purpose. They all connect there *_*

What to expect in the sequel?

- A murder mystery set in a small town in the middle of Christmas, a love triangle where one end is a fake dating trope and the other end is a childhood pact / lovers trope. More of enemies to lovers, betrayals, crime, drama, friends to lovers, sink ships, romance, angst, yearning, connection of all loose ends, the real reason of Lyra's suicide and uh well, happy endings, maybe!

Oh and btw, after the sweet and loving Diego you've seen in this story... Let's just say you're not going to recognise the man you meet in Aftertaste but he's going to blow your mind. A rich, ruthless businessman who's very defensive about his past but wait- What do you really know about Diego? Do you know him at all? Think once more. Welcome to his dark side ;)

Follow me here on Wattpad to get notified when Aftertaste (Book 2) is published.

💍 💍 💍

- KEEPSAKES FOR YOU -

Also, since you, yes you are the one who has stuck by me till the very end of this book, I have made something for you to proudly show-off being a Headspace reader (along with the printable bookmarks). Hope you like it.

P.S. I deleted the certificate with the old title and here's the updated one with my sign on it. Hope you like this one too *_*

You can also add your name up there (with a marker or digitally) and print it as my token of appreciation for you

P.S. You can also find printable bookmarks for this story (in an earlier part with the same title) in case you liked this story and wish to carry around the bookmarks as a reminder <3

💍 💍 💍

- ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS -

Firstly, thank you, yes YOU, for giving this book a chance. If not for you, I would never have completed, rather, never written this book in the first place. I can't thank you enough for keeping the writer in me alive. Hope you enjoyed this journey as much as I did.

[Comment here to acknowledge yourself as a Headspace reader/re-reader.]

+ + +

How can I forget cherryblozom for her constant support and the dose of perfect anime mashups, song recommendation, tips for overcoming stress and so much more. If not for this girl, this book wouldn't be completed and I would probably delete it due to the fear of not being able to do justice to it.

Thank you so very much, MadelineSane and Beyond-Infinities for making trailers for this story. Unfortunately, they're no longer up and available on YouTube so I won't be able to link them here. They were perfect though :'(

Thank you so much, HSH_DeathStar for her brilliant critique! It was so precise and so very useful! I will keep on saying thank you but it won't be enough.

Lastly, again, a big thank you to all my silent as well as active readers for your unwavering support. It is because of you that today I get to experience the bittersweet moment of marking the complete tag on Headspace. You all mean the world to me! <3

THE END OF HEADSPACE IS JUST THE BEGINNING OF AFTERTASTE.