Except You

Everyone adores and loves her..

.. except him.

He is always nice and friendly towards everyone..

.. except her.

He is quite the catch at school and with one look, he can have anyone..

.. except her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QUICK NOTE:

I also posted this story on Asianfanfics with my account gamefishie. I'm just informing you guys since I've been getting a lot of messages lately that this story has been plagiarized there, which is a misunderstanding because that is also me.

But if someone else posts this story other than my own account in AFF, or any other site, please let me know. I won't tolerate another case of plagiarism for my works. Thank you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Main Characters:

Bae Eun Mi

- Known as the 'Princess of Seoul', she is loved by almost everyone in the district. Having this kind of 'status', she never got the chance to make real friends plus the fact that she's extremely shy. People's eyes are on her everytime she's around so she got curious when this one guy doesn't seem to know she exists..

Byun Baekhyun

- One of the friendliest guys at school, even having the guts to talk to strangers with so much ease. But for some reason, he doesn't seem to be eager to be friends with a particular girl that he's always been trying hard to ignore.. but to no avail.

Oh Sehun

- A so-called heartthrob at school who appears to be passive and cool most of the time. Being the adopted cousin of the Princess, he's often seen with her but his feelings for her are far from that of a cousin's..

Side Characters:

Oh Hyerin

- Eun Mi's cousin and Sehun's adoptive sister. She adores Eun Mi so much and is always with her, although she occasionally disappears because of random dates that she sets to kill some time -- or rather, to kill her memories about  someone.

Lu Han

- A hot Chinese guy who likes to meddle with other people's business. He came back to Seoul from China after two years for the Princess. Or so he says..

Kim Jongin

- The group's Casanova who prefers to be called as Kai. He originally meant to just 'hook-up' with his bestfriend's sister, but ended being close friends with her -- along with some other feeling he didn't expect.

The Other EXO Members

- They've all been friends since childhood and are still studying in one school even as teenagers. They would always play sports or random games or just annoy the hell out of each other.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trailer, Poster and Background Credits:

Thanks so much to baozicheeks101 for making a trailer for this story! :)

Thank you to --acatalepsy from ♔ 美男 ♔ Graphic Shop ❣ for the main poster!

Also thanks to:

Myy friend rarana from ❆ Lovely Graphics

Caramel Macchiato Graphics Shop

MrsKhunnie from COOKIE ♥ Graphics Shop

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Hey there! This is my first EXO fanfic starring my beloved Byun Baekhyun. <3 Kkkkk~ I dedicate this to my bestfriend, Gelaii, who is celebrating her birthday today, August 10, 2013. ;)

I hope you're gonna like this story. Thanks so much for reading! :3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please check out my other stories as well! Visit my profile. ;)

Everything Has Changed (Featuring Super Junior's Kyuhyun & Donghae) [Complete]

Should I Take A Chance? (Featuring Super Junior's Kyuhyun & Donghae) [Complete]

Turning Page (Featuring EXO's Sehun) [Complete]

Never Ending (EXO Oneshot Series) [Ongoing]