Chapter 1

"She was the light to his darkness and he was helping her to guide her own. Now those dark souls are apart, ready to cause death and destruction, beautiful destruction." -unknown 

When I woke up today I was, well, just me but now they are trying to make me someone completely different and even though I've never really liked being myself, I never planned on having to change myself to someone like that.

I woke up to the sound of my parents screaming my name and I had absolutely no idea about what was happening, but as the screaming wouldn't stop I quickly decided to stand up and check out what was this all about. I then heard the sound of guns being shot outside which made me even more confused than I was before. Now I really wanted to see what was going on, which looking back at it now, was probably the most stupid decision I could have ever made, because as soon as I reached my window and looked outside for a brief moment, I heard another scream coming from my mother "Come here quickly!" both panic and fear evident in her voice.

Her scream must of been loud though, because as soon as I looked back out the window I caught someone already staring at me, a man dressed in all black, with a mask covering his face and with one metal arm, I must have seen the last part wrong.

His never failing stare still on me made me uneasy from the moment I had noticed him, actually thinking about it, everything about him made me uneasy. He looked frightening to say the least so I quickly pressed my back against the wall next to the window and prayed that he would leave.

Man, was I naive, because the next thing I heard was the glass next to me shattering into million pieces and the same man now standing in my room in front of me.

The last noise I heard was my parents' screams before I got hit across the head, hard. Yep, definitely a metal arm.

This chapter is just a filler for the story. I know this is really short and I'm sorry for that, but the next chapters will be longer hopefully, I'm still getting back to writing and it's taking some time. Thanks for reading, hope you stick with the story. :) x