Chapter 1: Getting To Know Claire

Claire Fronter was a beautiful, young, and vibrant woman

Claire Fronter was a beautiful, young, and vibrant woman. She was full of positivity, light, and charisma. She loved meeting new people and was as friendly as they came. She was born and raised in Birmingham Alabama and she loved her life. Her mother Sarah lived down the street from her and they had a close relationship, especially after her father Mark died in the last year. Then Claire found out her mother had an  enlarged heart and she was dieing slowly. Her father died of cancer and Claire and her mother took it really hard, but they got through it together. Now her mother was sick and she had suddenly passed away. Claire got through it day by day working and staying busy . She owned her own company in designing women's wedding dresses; her company  Claire's Classy Wedding Dresses was a sucess. She felt she was on top of life with success, but she was hurting. She was single and had no children at the time but. it seemed still everything was crazy within the last few years for her.

Claire was at work when she had a customer come in with her mother for her up coming wedding. Claire loved to work personally with her customers and knew they all left satisfied with her services. She loved making people happy. Claire's best friend worked with her, Stephanie Haze. She had worked there since Claire had opened. She was a sexy latina who had all the confidence a woman should have. She had such the perfect body, you wouldn't know she even had a little girl. Her and Claire were really close and always hanging out. They loved going to the club on the weekends and having a blast. Stephanie loved the guys it seemed every other week she had a new boyfriend. She was outgoing and her favorite moto was yolo. There was Kevin Howler Claire's other best friend...gay best friend, he also worked with her. He had known her for a few years now. He was a fashion god and was very talented. He also loved going out with Claire and Stephanie to clubs when he could. If  he wasn't spending time with his boyfriend James.

Well the weekend was coming up And the three of them decided to hit Club Rave

Well the weekend was coming up And the three of them decided to hit Club Rave. It was one of the best clubs downtown! It was a two story building and on the top floor was a section that drag queens performed, and the first was a large bar and dance floor. The best of both worlds! This was their favorite spot to go; they couldn't wait! Saturday night finally came and it was party time! Claire picked up Stephanie and Kevin and they went on their night on the town.