Chapter 3: Getting Closer

(sexual content)

After they ate Claire took Stephanie and Kevin home and then she went home; as she walked up to her front door she heard a car door close behind her. she nervously looked into the darkness and saw it was Jason. "Jason what are you doing here," she said taking her key out the door and opening it. Jason quickly walked up to her grabbed her by the waist and kissed her! She dropped her keys and he pushed her against the wall. He picked her up, her legs wrapped around his waist and he carried her in the house. They made it to the living room and fell on the couch. He kissed her neck and took off her shirt then her pants. He pushed her hair to the side and kissed down her back. Claire moaned loudly and her body shook uncontrollably. She was wet as hell. She took his shirt off and kissed his neck softly. He grabbed her breast and looked into her eyes. She bit her bottom lip an smiled seductively. They starred at each other in silence for a moment and went back at it. Jason took off his pants and Claire watched until he was finished. Jason stood up and went by the stereo and turned on some music and Claire smiled." Give me a lap dance,"he said sitting down in front of Claire. Claire stood up and shyly looked up. Then her facial expression changed into a serious look and she started walking towards him. She had nothing on but a matching Victoria Secret black flower laced bra and thong with the red bottom heels she wore that night. She started rolling her hips and dancing on Jason. She rocked her hips back and forth shaking her ass in Jason lap. She stood on the wooden coffee table and moved her body round and round flipping her hair back and blowing him a kiss.

 She stood on the wooden coffee table and moved her body round and round flipping her hair back and blowing him a kiss

She dipped and dropped it like it was hot and danced her heart out for him. He was loving this! Back in high school Claire and him never got the chance to be more than friends and the day finally came he had been dreaming about . Claire made her way back over to Jason and started dancing on him. He snatched her up and took her bra and thong off and they made love all night. After they had sex Jason held her as she fell asleep. Claire was in heaven she was so glad she ran into Jason and didn't want the night to end. They fell asleep in each others arms naked. The room smelled of hot sex and ectasy. The music kept playing all through the night and Jason and Claire slept good.

Before she knew it, it was morning. She was awoke to the sound of the fire alarm and smoke! Claire jumped up with nothing but a sheet wrapped around her. She ran into the kitchen and found Jason trying to make pancakes. On the table was burnt pancakes, some scrambled eggs that looked edible enough, some burned bacon and orange juice. Claire did her best not to laugh. "Good morning," said Jason fanning the ceiling in nothing but underwear and a pink cooking apron. Claire started laughing. Jason put the last pancake in the plate and turned off the stove. He walked over to Claire and wrapped his arm around her and kissed her on the neck. Claire smiled. Then there was a knock at the door. Claire and Jason ran upstairs to put some clothes on and got the door. "Hey guys,"said Claire sitting down. Stephanie and Kevin said hey smiling. Jason was getting ready to leave. He spoke to the two of them and told everyone he check up with them later. He kissed Clair on the lips and told her he would call her later.