Chapter 9: Love War

He leaned into kiss Claire and Jason walked up! The tension was so damn thick! Everyone stood there in silence for a moment. Matthew reach out his hand to shake Jason's and introduced his self. Jason didn't bother to smile, better yet shake his hand. That pissed Matthew off a little but he kept his cool. Matthew handed Claire a black jacket and told her she left it over his house. Jason looked at Claire waiting for an explanation. Matthew smiled waiting for her to take it out his hand, then Claire passed out! Jason picked her up and carried her to the couch. Matthew slowly followed behind them. He took a seat next to Claire. Jason went to get her a glass of water. She soon woke up to find Jason and Matthew starring at her. She slowly sat up and sipped the glass of water. Jason asked her if she was OK. She told him yes. Jason sat on the other side of her. She couldn't look anyone of them in the eyes. This was awkward and intense. She felt like she was going to be sick.

So she just went a head and started to explain

So she just went a head and started to explain. She explained how she wasn't looking for anything serious and she admitted to sleeping with them both.
                                 She was so ashamed and embarrassed.

She wasn't even dating either one of these guys and she felt she was in a love triangle

She wasn't even dating either one of these guys and she felt she was in a love triangle. Jason looked hurt and Matthew still had a smile on his face. "I'm sorry," she said over and over again. She began to cry. She didn't mean to fall for two men at the same time. She didn't want them to think she was some floozy who slept around with a number of men. Jason looked at Matthew and saw him smiling. He stood up angrily asking him what was so funny! Matthew stood up walked in front of him! Claire begged them not to fight! Jason looked at Claire and then back at Matthew. He picked up his car keys and went to the door. Claire went after him and Matthew grabbed her! "Let go," she screamed. Matthew smacked her and she fell on the coffee table braking the lamp! Jason ran back in the house hearing the crash! He saw Matthew standing over her about to pull her up by the hair, and he charged and tackle him to the ground! Claire screamed! Jason and Matthew started fighting! Jason punched Matthew in the nose and he started bleeding. Matthew pushed him off of him and kicked him in the face! Claire pointed a gun at Matthew and told him to leave! Matthew stopped and left. Jason took the gun away from her and locked the door.

He grabbed Claire and hugged her. She cried in his arms and they stood there in silence for a minute. Jason didn't know how to feel so he sat down with Claire and told her to explain to him everything best she could. She sat down and told him everything. He didn't know what to say he was furious and wanted to go find the asshole and beat his ass. He told Claire to stay away from him and he would protect her. Claire was relieved he understood and wasn't going to leave her hanging. He truly was a good guy and he was gaining his trust.

 He truly was a good guy and he was gaining his trust