Alternate Ending: Chapter 22: Revenge

Everyone was enjoying the reception party. Claire and Jason opened a few wedding gifts. Claire picked up a box that had no name she heard a ticking sound in the box and opened it! It was a bomb!!!!! Claire screamed and everyone ran for the doors!! The time was on two minutes!!! There wasn't enough time for everyone to get out the building! People were stepping on people and running in stampedes! Everyone was going crazy! Someone pushed Rita and she fell! Stephanie tried to helped her up but her leg was sprained. The bomb was on one minute and everyone was trying to get get out the building. Jason and Claire got out the building, but they didn't see Rita or Stephanie! People kept coming out but there was no sign of Rita and Stephanie. The fire fighters, police, and bomb squad came. Then they saw Rita and Stephanie coming out. The bomb squad came running up to them and then boom!!!!!
The building exploded!

 The bomb squad came running up to them and then boom!!!!! The building exploded!

Claire screamed and Jason held her back. His eyes filled with tears not knowing if he would ever see his mother again. More bomb quad team members ran towards the building to help the people who were still coming out the building when it blew!!! The news reports came and Claire and Jason's story was all over the city. Claire's wedding was ruined! They got the fire under control, but Rita and Stephanie didn't make it. Jason and Claire rescheduled their honeymoon for after the funeral at a later time.

 Jason and Claire rescheduled their honeymoon for after the funeral at a later time

A few months after the funeral Jason and Claire went on their honeymoon

A few months after the funeral Jason and Claire went on their honeymoon. The need that vacation they had gone through a lot and needed time away. They did their best to go on with life best they could. Claire had a baby girl a year after they were married. They tried to live a normal life as best as possible and decided to leave and moved to Hawaii and lived in the vacation house they honeymooned in. Clair found out soon after the funeral Jasons family and himself were wealthy. Jasons family was set for life. eventually the police got evidence Matthew planted thr bomb and he was arrested along with his twin brother who had began to plan on killing them both. They both got life and had plenty of time to think about Clair behind bars the rest of their lives.

                                       fin