Chapter 2: A Night To Remember

Claire,Stephanie, and Kevin made an entrance and all eyes were on them! The club owner knew Claire and her friends and made sure they always got a VIP treatment! They looked good, their hair was on fleek, and they were center of attention

Claire,Stephanie, and Kevin made an entrance and all eyes were on them! The club owner knew Claire and her friends and made sure they always got a VIP treatment! They looked good, their hair was on fleek, and they were center of attention. They bought drinks and turnt up! They were having a good time when Claire saw a familiar face walking up to her. It was Jason Harris a friend of hers from high school. Claire put her drink down and ran up to him hugging him. He picked her up and twirled her around. They were so happy to see each other; had been a while. Stephanie and Kevin looked sipping their drinks smiling. Claire introduced them to Jason and they sat down mingling continued drinking. The music was blasting ,the dance floor was full, and everyone was having a good time! Claire was drunk and feeling herself and  Stephanie and Kevin went to go dance. Jason and Claire continued talking and drinking until Jason asked her to dance. Claire hesitated, playing shy to get up following him to the dance floor.

 Claire hesitated, playing shy to get up following him to the dance floor

Jason twirled her around and dipped her. Jason started doing some foot work mixed with hip hop break dancing moves! Claire started hip rolling and did a spilt and start popping on Jason. The club circled them clapping and cheering them on! Jason grabbed Claire's hand and he grabbed her waist lifted her up in the air spinning her around and sliding her through his legs!

Claire jumped up and turned kicking her leg up in the air and put in on his leg throwing her head back and her hair flew in her face. Jason Spun her around, her back facing him. He lifted her arms and spun her out one more time and then back into him and they were face to face. The crowd was going crazy. Jason went to kiss Claire and she placed her hand on his lip to stop him fliratiously smiling.

He and Claire went back to VIP and sat down. Stephanie and Kevin still on the dance floor. Jason told Claire he'd be right back and she watched him head towards the restrooms. Claire was watching Stephanie and Kevin dance when she saw across the club a man looking at her. He was tall and nice dressed. He had a drink in his hand and Claire watched him finish it and start walking towards her. She couldn't take her eyes off him. He was fine and he was coming her way. Claire never got nervous talking to new people; she could feel her palms sweating as he got closer. Maybe it was the alcohol, it probably was fifty percent of her drinking, but she knew it was more than that. The handsome gentleman made his way to her and sat down beside her and smile."Hi," he said grabbing her hand and kissing it.

"H...ii," she said starring into his eyes not blinking. "You are beautiful and that means you should be mine,"He said looking Claire up and down like he wanted to devourer her. He leaned in and whispered something in her ear. She could see Jason coming back. The man stood up and handed her a piece of paper and slowly walked off. As he stepped down off the VIP area Jason walked right past him. They starred at each other in silence as they walked past each other. Jason sat by Claire and asked her who was that. She didn't answer and starred off in a speakless gaze. Jason called her name again and she snapped out of it. "Yeah, sorry" She said looking at Jason trying to see straight. "Just making sure you were OK," he said putting his arm around her. They partied some more and about thirty minutes before the club was about to close, all four of them went out to eat at waffle house. Claire seemed a little distracted and quiet.

"Hey Claire will you come to the ladies room with me,"asked Stephanie?" "Sure," she said smiling at the guys. When they got to the restroom they freshened up and put on a little make up. "So whats up with you and Jason, asked Stephanie applying on lipstick. "Oh nothing we're just good friends that's all,"said Claire fixing her hair."Seems like there's more chemistry than "just friends," said Stephanie putting her lipstick in her purse then looking back at her lipstick making sure it was evenly applied. "Let's go eat," said Claire rolling her eyes smiling. When they got back to the table the food was there and Kevin and Jason already started digging in.